Intorduction

BellRinger5984

Infantry
Verified Military
Hi. I am a senior in high school, and I am planning on joining the Army on an option 40 11x contract either after I graduate or after I get my bachelors degree.

I Work on a ranch in Kansas. I work with everything from cattle to goats. Baskeball is my favorite sport and, I am the captain of the basketball team at my school.

I am an avid hunter and fisher. I absolutely love whitetail deer hunting and predator hunting.

My buddies and I spend quite a bit of time shooting guns. We shoot everything from a bolt action 300 windmags to AR15s and AK 47s.

I have lurked for a little while on this site, and I finally thought that it was time to actually become a member. If you all have any questions about me please feel free to ask. I am an open book for the most part.

Hi. I am a senior in high school, and I am planning on joining the Army on an option 40 11x contract either after I graduate or after I get my bachelors degree.

I Work on a ranch in Kansas. I work with everything from cattle to goats. Baskeball is my favorite sport and, I am the captain of the basketball team at my school.

I am an avid hunter and fisher. I absolutely love whitetail deer hunting and predator hunting.

My buddies and I spend quite a bit of time shooting guns. We shoot everything from a bolt action 300 windmags to AR15s and AK 47s.

I have lurked for a little while on this site, and I finally thought that it was time to actually become a member. If you all have any questions about me please feel free to ask. I am an open book for the most part.

What's predator hunting? I'm a city boy...

F.M.

First of all thanks for the welcome. Predator hunting is basically hunting any small game that is a predator for the most part. For example, I might hunt coyote, bob cat, fox, and if you live in the right state (which I don't) cougars. And when I say cougars I don't mean those chicks hanging around in the bars at night.

Haha! I am pretty sure Arnold Schwarzenegger is the only person that got to do that. You obviously have never been to a bar way out in the country! Missing teeth and beer bellies! I shiver just thinking about it.

Haha! I am pretty sure Arnold Schwarzenegger is the only person that got to do that. You obviously have never been to a bar way out in the country! Missing teeth and beer bellies! I shiver just thinking about it.

I was however stationed @ Ft. Bragg in the 90's. I know the type. Around these parts (Philly, P.A.), we have what we call, Kenso (Kensignton) cuties. Look it up. It will be a lesson...To add. Make sure you look for the images of them.

F.M.

Welocme.

Welcome.

It's a trap!!!

:D

This is the only kind of trap @Firemedic likes.
images

@OutlawDELTA welcome to the site. We're glad to have you on board and look forward to hearing from you as you progress towards your goal of becoming an Army Ranger.

You may have missed it when you read the site rules, but we do not allow usernames or avatars that do not accurately represent the qualifications of the specific member. The term "Delta" has specific connotations within the Special Operations community, and represents a certain level of achievement that you have yet to achieve.

Please pick another username and avatar. You can change your avatar yourself, and either I or one of the other admins can help you with your username. Send one of us a private message and we'll take care of it for you immediately.

Thanks,

-mara

Back