Intro and greetings

X-ray

Unverified
Hi guys,

I was in Army ROTC and got commissioned in the Reserves. I graduated Armor Officer Basic and Basic Airborne and was honorably discharged years ago. I am working in law enforcement, and have for almost 16 years in Southern California and Arizona. I prefer not to be too much more specific than that as far as my LE job.

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I hope I can add something on law enforcement issues occasionally.

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
Welcome. Would you mind telling us what "level" (I don't like the word but I can't think of any other way to put it) of LE you work in?

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
I meant Fed or state, etc. But I get the answer from that post! :D Keep up the good work mate.

mike_cos

Folgore
Verified Military
Hi guys,

I was in Army ROTC and got commissioned in the Reserves. I graduated Armor Officer Basic and Basic Airborne and was honorably discharged years ago. I am working in law enforcement, and have for almost 16 years in Southern California and Arizona. I prefer not to be too much more specific than that as far as my LE job.

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I hope I can add something on law enforcement issues occasionally.
welcome.... airborne!