Intro to mike sierra

Hello All

I'm 11b currently in Ft stewart, have done two deployments to Iraq. I like reading the posts here and would sometime like to contribute, but more importantly I wouldn't mind learning from people who have been there and done that, who wouldn't mind refining their skills right?

Welcome to the site, thank you for your service.

Reference the highlighted portion of your above post, been where and done what?

Just any schools or training i'm interested in or to answer questions about what i've seen in country, that way misconceptions would be cleared up and thank you for the warm welcome :thumbsup:

Roger. The more specific you are, the better help you'll receive. FYI, some people consider the term "been there, done that" to be trite or even offensive, so you're better off using a more descriptive term.

Roger. The more specific you are, the better help you'll receive. FYI, some people consider the term "been there, done that" to be trite or even offensive, so you're better off using a more descriptive term.

I appreciate the heads up, I was being vague to make sure whatever I ask isn't going to violate opsec and to also do my own research before I come up sounding retarded on this forum..lol alas, I guess I succeeded in doing that with my been there done that shit..thanks for the heads up man.

I appreciate the heads up, I was being vague to make sure whatever I ask isn't going to violate opsec and to also do my own research before I come up sounding retarded on this forum..lol alas, I guess I succeeded in doing that with my been there done that shit..thanks for the heads up man.

Sure, no problem. We appreciate people who do their own research, no issues.

i just found out Mike is a friend of mine from high school.. lmao

he recognized the "dknob" (from Casey A trial).. .hahahah

Back