Intro

Warchief

Special Forces
Verified SOF
Hello All,

My background is as follows:

I started my military service in 1973 with basic and AIT at Ft Polk. Following Airborne school, I was assigned to 2/508th Abn Inf in 82nd Airborne Div at Ft Bragg. I served in a variety of 11B positions there from 73-75. After reenlisting for a medical MOS, I was assigned to White Sands Missle Range, NM from 76 - 78. In early 78, I volunteered for Special Forces and attended the Q course as a 91B, TDY enroute to 10th SFGA at Ft Devens. I was assigned as the Senior Aidman for ODA 236, C/2/10 SFGA after I graduated the Q Course. I served on ODAs 233 / 236 / 232 (065) from 79-85. In April 85, I was appointed a 180A Special Operations Warrant Officer and reassigned to 5th SFGA at Ft Bragg. I served as a ODA XO and CDR on ODAs 545 /565 in A & C Companies 2/5 SFGA at Ft Bragg and Ft Campbell until 1993. I moved to ODB 550 as the Company Operations Warrant & XO from 93-95 and then up to 2/5 SFGA as the BN S-3 Warrant from 95-97. I was the 5th SFGA S-3 Warrant Officer from 97-98. I retired from AD on 2/1/99.

Hey SFC, uh Chief.... Been to any good Jedi Warrior programs lately? :ROFLMAO: Broken into any iso areas recently? Heard from SGM H, or "Big Head" the Portugese medic, or Davey P, Kenny K, the Black Cowboy? C/2 was the schnizzle...

Welcome aboard... you cantankerous old fart medic... I think you conspired with SGM H to send me to the 18D reclass to reduce the 18B load....

Hey SFC, uh Chief.... Been to any good Jedi Warrior programs lately? :ROFLMAO: Broken into any iso areas recently? Heard from SGM H, or "Big Head" the Portugese medic, or Davey P, Kenny K, the Black Cowboy? C/2 was the schnizzle...

Welcome aboard... you cantankerous old fart medic... I think you conspired with SGM H to send me to the 18D reclass to reduce the 18B load....

Bro, Thank you for the welcome. Anything I did while I was a cantakerous young fart medic or that I can't remember due to CRS should be covered by the statue of limitations at this point. Besides what is a few minor felonies or animals acts between friends anyway ??? ... haha Last I heard SGM H was working for the Post Office in Ayer, Big Head retired and was back in MA. I haven't had any contact or info on Davey, Kenny or Cowboy. I've got some good contact info for the majority of ODA 236 /233 members though. We are planning on linking up at to 2012 SFA convention at Bragg. I'm trying to get as many as possible from the old days to show up. I definitely had some good times in C/2. My time there set the stage and prepared me well for the remainder of my time in SF. Geez, I do my part to get you reclassified to a higher level of understanding and enlightment and you're gonna complain ??? Just like an 18B to never be satified with a good deal..... Drop me a b/c message with detailed contact info. I'll give you a shout when it's conveninet so we can catch up.

Warning to all ShadowSpear members....
Emergency, Emergency...... Everybody to get from street.

The Chief is mean and smart and patient... :sneaky: the Troll will be paying for his sins of youth:-", alas Poor Troll :thumbsdown:... but I think I did puke on his boots one time during a ruck run:-":thumbsup:

Warning to all ShadowSpear members....
Emergency, Emergency...... Everybody to get from street.

The Chief is mean and smart and patient... :sneaky: the Troll will be paying for his sins of youth:-", alas Poor Troll :thumbsdown:... but I think I did puke on his boots one time during a ruck run:-":thumbsup:

Why? We put up with you... one more of you guys will be no problem... :p:ROFLMAO:

Note to self - never ruck run with the Troll.

LL

Back