Intro

JewGolf

Verified Military
Hey all.

I'm an airborne qualified 11b with 6-4 Cav out of Fort Knox. Just hit my first year and into my first deployment. Grew up under a SOF type and always wanted to go there. Thought I should cut my teeth on the conventional side first. Here to gain some insight into options for furthering my career. I'd really like to put as much in and get as much out of my time in the Army as I can.

Oy Vey, FM I thought you were just another one of us meschuggah goyim, but you're a putz with a badge and a kevlar yarmulke... Schade genachten! What is this world coming to? (not bad for a recovering Catholic boy, huh?):rolleyes::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Welcome JG... maybe... did you bring knishes? No knishes, no welcome. :-"

Oy Vey, FM I thought you were just another one of us meschuggah goyim, but you're a putz with a badge and a kevlar yarmulke... Schade genachten! What is this world coming to? (not bad for a recovering Catholic boy, huh?):rolleyes::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Welcome JG... maybe... did you bring knishes? No knishes, no welcome. :-"

Yea, where are the knishes AND maztos?

F.M.

No Knishes, hard to get right now haha. But I did bring the Matzos. Went on leave right around Pesach and have a dude from NYC in my platoon who loves Matza. You might have to fight him for it ;)

Back