Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
... in 3/5SFG, ...

... I'm going to see if there are any other guys from the 7th to help you out...

... Stand close to the Troll as there is much to learn...

... He too was once a Bravo (back when muzzle loaders were standard issue) before he joined the ranks of his better educated brethen..........

RF1 and Warchief, not sure who you're talking about... The Troll has some small problems with numbers - that CAN'T be a good thing for a young Bravo to learn... :ROFLMAO::-"

Welcome IssMESayeed - glad to see you on the boards. I'm sure you'll learn much and the Troll is a fine example, but I'm not sure if he's a good or bad example... ;)

Send a PM with your addy - I'll send ya cookies. The Troll will include funny things. Your team will be jealous. :D (yes, we're married, yes that's makes me certifiable)

LL

Welcome to SS and the 5th Legion. Troll will steer you right. He too was once a Bravo (back when muzzle loaders were standard issue) before he joined the ranks of his better educated brethen..........

And Warchief was one of my instructors... in the use of the battleaxe, and beerstein... damn, he wins again...

RF1 and Warchief, not sure who you're talking about... The Troll has some small problems with numbers - that CAN'T be a good thing for a young Bravo to learn... :ROFLMAO::-"

Welcome IssMESayeed - glad to see you on the boards. I'm sure you'll learn much and the Troll is a fine example, but I'm not sure if he's a good or bad example... ;)

Send a PM with your addy - I'll send ya cookies. The Troll will include funny things. Your team will be jealous. :D (yes, we're married, yes that's makes me certifiable)

LL

Woman... shush... I was trying to get a brother some TDY to go visit the young boy... and historically... when the earth was still cooling as so pointed by my OLD colleague, Warchief... 5th and 7th were right next to each other... and it is a scene from The Movie with John Wayne when Peter-sahn gets caught on Bragg....

A single MOS Bravo... you will learn young padawan, you will learn... (this place is like Drowning Creek in Spring or Fall... cold, but you get used to it and there might be a chance for a fire on the other side...)

Ignore RF1, he's just a pilot and a doctor, he has no superpowers and is jealous of the SF mojo... makes a good cup of coffee though.

I'm going to see if there are any other guys from the 7th to help you out....

Welcome aboard brother...

I thought we agreed that I was green with envy.............or envious or green..............or somthin like that.:D

RF 1

I thought we agreed that I was green with envy.............or envious or green..............or somthin like that.:D

RF 1

Your Theodore Geisel impersonation is a bit lacking now... it used to be much better...

It should be more like:
I thought that we agreed
When I was rtiding a steed
That envy would make me green
or green would be like beans
and you would stop being mean

Or you would have quoted Green Egg and Ham....

Welcome Brother. You all are rolling SCARs in 5th group? What company are you in? I may have some buddies over there with you.

Welcome Brother. You all are rolling SCARs in 5th group? What company are you in? I may have some buddies over there with you.

We are for the time being ....they're going away slowly but surely, though....The L's are already history. Is a conversation the like equivalent of a PM here? I'll shoot you a message with what Co I'm in, been gettin the "shut up about your self vibe", and I'm not trying to ruffle feathers.....I did just get here!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back