Intro

scouser

Unverified
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I used to be in the reserves but moved for school and didn't want to transfer out of infantry to an arti unit so I quit. Looking to join reg force after I finish university. I'd like to get into csor eventually.

Im taking criminology, I wanna get into CSOR cause I have heard its one of the best units as far as training and deployment goes. I also like a challenge and have heard its pretty hard to get into

Im taking criminology, I wanna get into CSOR cause I have heard its one of the best units as far as training and deployment goes. I also like a challenge and have heard its pretty hard to get into

Good answer but focus on your short term goals. Have you talked to any one in recruiting? You might have other paths available to you with your degree.

Good answer but focus on your short term goals. Have you talked to any one in recruiting? You might have other paths available to you with your degree.
I haven't really talked to a recruiter yet, I have a couple years left of school to figure things out. I know there is always MP but I've been told not to join them because no one likes them

I haven't really talked to a recruiter yet, I have a couple years left of school to figure things out. I know there is always MP but I've been told not to join them because no one likes them

There are options that may assist you in finishing your degree. You can just contact them through the recruiting site with no obligation. ;) MP's aren't that bad, they have a job to do just like the rest of us; I'm pretty sure there's one or two on here from other nations.

Back