intro

tyler barton

Unverified
hey guys im tyler, security forces with USAF, almost 5yrs in, stationed in sumter sc and have been my whole time. i came to the site to get some more info upon TACP and SERE for a retrain, i cant make a decision on which AFSC to go with so im just looking for any info and thoughts into it. any questions feel free to ask. thanks​

Did you pass English when you were in high School? That's my question.

You will be judged by your initial post, and it's a major disaster from a structural and grammatical standpoint, it screams, "I don't give a shit about my professionalism."

You are a No-Go at this station.

Your PERSEC sucks also, bad guys read the boards too...

Did you pass English when you were in high School? That's my question.

You will be judged by your initial post, and it's a major disaster from a structural and grammatical standpoint, it screams, "I don't give a shit about my professionalism."

You are a No-Go at this station.

Your PERSEC sucks also, bad guys read the boards too...
LMAO!

Welcome

hey guys im tyler, security forces with USAF, almost 5yrs in, stationed in sumter sc and have been my whole time. i came to the site to get some more info upon TACP and SERE for a retrain, i cant make a decision on which AFSC to go with so im just looking for any info and thoughts into it. any questions feel free to ask. thanks​

Hi Tyler, welcome to the site. We're glad to you on board. If your username is your real name, we'll be glad to change it to something else if you like. Also, if you'd like to try again on an intro post, you can post it below and one of the mods or admins can cut/paste it into your original post (you can't edit posts right now because you're "unverified").

Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of information here, but I doubt anyone will discuss SERE.

SERE is both a school and a career field inside the Air Force, it would probably be OK to discuss the career field on the site.

Back