Intro

Rayne Cox

Unverified
What's up, I'm Marine Corps Poolee Cox. I recently got mt HZ contract so that means I got a recon contract. I joined this site to help better my chances on passing BPRC or MART. I dont know what it is called I've heard multiple names. And then BRC. Mental preparedness and physical demands are high so I juat want to prepare myself the best I can. Any workout suggestions are highly recommended. Thanks for your service everyone

I just joined. I dont even know where to start on this site haha. Any suggestions on threads for me to look at to better myself for the recon path?

Welcome aboard. Use the Search feature and be prepared to devote some time. Do your research before asking a question. Go through the several pages of Marine SOF and Preparation/ Mentoring forums. Don't treat it like an Internet chat room. Small typos are one thing, but a post riddled with them is a "buzz kill" for lack of a better phrase. Learn to check a user's profile before responding. Have thick skin. Use the Search feature and be prepared to devote some time. Do your research before asking a question. Be a teenager, you'll never get those years back. The Corps will endure, 17 will not. Use the Search feature and be prepared to devote some time. Do your research before asking a question.

Oh I see. Everyone sees my post. Alright, I'll be sure to check out the search tab and try not to sound like a complete imbecile

Welcome and Semper Fi! The Marine Reconnaissance community is a very tight knit brotherhood that endures beyond one's departure from uniformed service. BRC currently experiences a 70% attrition rate. The course is very physically and mentally challenging but it is not complicated. Don't quit and you will most likely pass. Stretch, hydrate and avoid injuring yourself.

Back