Intro

Justin Goodwin

Unverified
Hi, I am a junior in high school, and run track and cross country for my school. I have been interested and had a deep passion for learning about the military since I can remember. My grandfather served in the U.S Army and then the Navy during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and I have a cousin that did two tours in the early years of the Afghanistan invasion starting in 2004 I believe. He is now an assistant to the General that heads the Indiana National Guard, this all has furthered my interest in the military. I joined here to learn about the Special Forces, specifically the U.S Army Rangers. I read stories of the assault on Pointe du Hoc, and the LRRP in Vietnam, and how courageous those men were and it fills me with awe and draws me to it! I want to serve my nation, and be able to call myself a Ranger more than anything, and to be alongside the finest men in the world. Thank you for allowing me to join, and thank you to the veterans for everything you have sacrificed and done for the people of the United States. I hope one day I can be on the same level as you all through hard work and humility.

Greetings. Best of success to you in your future goals and objectives!

Back