Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpoxpo

Unverified
Hello everyone,

I enlisted in the AF back in 2006, currently in Iraq, though stationed on Eglin AFB, FL. I am a 3D1X2 (Cyber Transport). Basically, a computer nerd... Anyway, I don't like to think of myself as a stereotypical nerd. I absolutely love fitness and pushing myself. I am also in an Air Control Squadron (think computer networking in the dirt/tents). A lot of guys in my squadron have gone on to crosstrain into CCT/PJ's, so there is always a "what-if" feeling in the air. I find your community very interesting, which is why I joined. I hope to learn more and who knows, maybe teach you guys something. About computers, or something. Maybe not.

You left yourself wide open, I couldn't resist. Jokes aside, welcome agian, and stay safe...NERD!!! :p

An ACS? You must work in their tech control facility. I've worked with the 603rd and 606th out of USAFE. I prefer to describe an ACS as a "poor man's AWACS." The BC3 classed you guys up a little. :)

Welcome.

An ACS? You must work in their tech control facility. I've worked with the 603rd and 606th out of USAFE. I prefer to describe an ACS as a "poor man's AWACS." The BC3 classed you guys up a little. :)

Welcome.

Yep, tech control. No joke man, those TAOMs they had me working on originally are probably older than I am haha :p: ....A lot of our stuff is ancient :(

Welcome. Just don't bore us with Lord of the Rings banter.

If you ever refer to anyplace as "the Shire" I'll get Pardus to ban your ass. Computer geeks :doh:

Greetings....:D I have some really great hazy recollections from when I was at Eglin.

If you ever refer to anyplace as "the Shire" I'll get Pardus to ban your ass. Computer geeks :doh:

This ring and no other was made by the elves, who would kill their own mothers to have it themselves......
Come and get it, Cupcake, you know you want it!!!! ;)

But Pardus has a snazzy Frodo Cloak.

Welcome to SS!

Greetings....:D I have some really great hazy recollections from when I was at Eglin.

This ring and no other was made by the elves, who would kill their own mothers to have it themselves......
Come and get it, Cupcake, you know you want it!!!! ;)

I hate you.

Welcome to our little corner of insanity. Lets see will the command formatt c:\*.* fix my problem of computer running slow?

Yep, tech control. No joke man, those TAOMs they had me working on originally are probably older than I am haha :p: ....A lot of our stuff is ancient :(

The -23's are the bomb....or need a bomb, something like that. The ones in Kandahar were cramped beyond belief...and to think they were designed for 4 controllers.

The -23's are the bomb....or need a bomb, something like that. The ones in Kandahar were cramped beyond belief...and to think they were designed for 4 controllers.

Yep, it's crazy. What's insane is, they keep trying to cram more random shit in there. More phones! More screens!... So glad I don't work on those anymore :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back