intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANG103

Unverified
Hi my names Tom im from long island NY . I enlisted in the Air Guard when I was 17 and still in highschool now Im 18 and have graduated .Im based out of the 106th rescue wing /103rd rescue squadron. I have not went to BMT yet but I have ben enlisted for 9 months. Im curently a SERE trainne.

Hi my names Tom im from long island NY . I enlisted in the Air Guard when I was 17 and still in highschool now Im 18 and have graduated .Im based out of the 106th rescue wing /103rd rescue squadron. I have not went to BMT yet but I have ben enlisted for 9 months. Im curently a SERE trainne.

Welcome Recruit Tom. I assume you will be in BMT soon, good luck with the program. One hint: Make sure you are in Basic before the 365th day of your enlistment, that will save you a ton of headaches.

Welcome Tom, how can you be a SERE trainee without BMT? Just askin'.

Welcome Tom, how can you be a SERE trainee without BMT? Just askin'.

Im in training for SERE. I gess im technically an applicant. I have a contract to be a SERE with the guard. I am still going to drill weekends and getting paid as an E-3 even though I have not ben to BMT.

Hey 18 yr old 106th rescue wing /103rd rescue squadron Tom from LI, NY. Your SERE Instructors are gonna love you!!

Luckily they can only swing from the hip.

Good luck in your endeavors and Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back