Introduction-Try-Hard Marine

Infidel_Ed

Unverified
Good Morning,

I became a United States Marine a couple years ago and fill the role of a Communicator. I was an All-American high-school and collegiate Wrestler and also fought as an amateur MMA fighter. I am basically motivated Corporal with a 300/300 pft cft, expert riflemen score, intermediate swim qual and burning desire to always be the best and improve the lives of those around me. I am currently overseas and when I get back I will be putting in a package to EOD (to do 5 as MARSOC support if possible) or attending MARSOC A&S and hopefully get selected. I talk and work with the EOD guys here and am in close contact with a MARSOC recruiter. I am taking it a day at a time and working on becoming the most competitive candidate possible so I can be the most helpful guy on a team/shop. I have a beautiful, supportive Wife with no kids. Above all, I love my country and those I serve alongside with.

Welcome and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back