Introduction

Paul215

Verified Military
Hello all, I am 21 and currently in the process of enlisting in the Air Force for Combat Control. I am in the Philadelphia, PA area and have a small group of guys also training to go into SOF. Anyone local feel free to message me if you would like to train.

Welcome to the site. When you say you have a group of guys, do you mean you train guys wanting to go into SOF? Or are you just referring to a group of buddies getting together to train for a common goal?

Thanks everyone!

CDG- Just a few buddies training for various SOF, mainly PJ and CCT. We are primarily using SOF WODs and currently setting up a biweekly pool session to do some water con. Sorry for not specifying.
Firemedic- I'm in the Northeast, where in Bucks are you?

Thanks everyone!

CDG- Just a few buddies training for various SOF, mainly PJ and CCT. We are primarily using SOF WODs and currently setting up a biweekly pool session to do some water con. Sorry for not specifying.

No worries dude. I was just curious. Would have been interested in looking at your programming if it was your own stuff. :-) Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

Bristol... I grew up around Cottage and Pennypack in the N.E.

F.M.

Back