Introduction

Flagg

Verified Military
G'day from NZ!

My name is Chris.

I'm a Rifle Section Commander in the NZ Army Reserve and have been in for 10 years.

I had the opportunity to be a candidate in the NZ Army Aumangea Assessment Course, and have been invited back as an instructor on it ever since to keep learning, now from the other side of the fence and to give back a bit of what I gained from it.

When not a part time soldier I'm self employed and I'm a mod over at militaryphotos.net.

Welcome Flagg. How is 2 Cants these days? Bike shop still doing well?

2 Cants is soon to be 2/4 (consolidation with 4 O South).......and the bikes are still flying out the door...including into the shed of my new RSM!

Hey Mate! Keep your eyes open....I'll be putting through some vetting stuff over the next few days.

2 Cants is soon to be 2/4 (consolidation with 4 O South).......and the bikes are still flying out the door...including into the shed of my new RSM!

Interesting. Guess it was just a matter of time. Shame to water down that history though. Who is the RSM?

Hey Mate! Keep your eyes open....I'll be putting through some vetting stuff over the next few days.

Will do!

Back