Introduction

Can you be verified by sending in your BTR with PII blacked out or an ID with social blacked out?

You're claiming some significant credentials. BTR is good, but graduation certs for the schools that gave you the certification for the skills you're claiming, especially the HUMINT-related ones, are a must. Black out any personal information (other than your full name) such as birthdate, SSN, etc.

I am currently a collector for the USMC recently back from Afghanistan. I have deployed ISO OIF x 2 and OEF x 2 and toured for two years in the Pacific. I started my career as an Optics geek and cross trained as an armorer while simultaneously training as a civilian gunsmith. Shooting and gun building is my pleasure and I have recently begun reloading and developing custom loads for long range shooting. I continued my service in OIF conducting PSD/PPD for NATO and host country officials and heads of state. After returning from Iraq I was teamed with a USMC STA Platoon as a direct support team member for another pump to OIF. After returning from OIF I served as a MEF COC Ops/Watch Chief where I coordinated air and ground assets ISO MEF operations and integrated evolving technology into battlefield command and control SOP. During this time I worked closely with SOCCOM leadership in order to bridge the CF/SOF disconnect that plagues many scenarios. It wasn't easy, and I'm not saying it got fixed, but the situation improved. Shortly after my stint as a desk warrior I became a collector and have done two rounds in OEF in both 2010 and 2012. This has been by far the highlight of my career and I wish to continue my time in as a collector. I am currently preparing for a move to the SOCCOM community as DS to MARSOC or ISO Army SOF. Other billets include my MOS as 0918/MCIWS, foreign weapons training instructor, AT/FP level II, TF TROY IED Forensics Analyst, and prior to enlisting I was an EMT and have attended DMOC and TCCC.

I came to this site because I have noticed there is a wealth of knowledge here and unlike many websites Airsofters are told to hit the road. I am currently looking to integrate improved communications methodology and intelligence concepts into the collector teams we have available. I know that history has a tendency to repeat itself and if I can spend an hour on here and learn from mistakes/good decisions made by other professionals, then that is time well spent.

How did you do all of this in such a short period of time?

Back