Introduction

poison

Business
Some of you may recognize me from elsewhere. I volunteered/served in the IDF airborne from 94-97, lived in Israel for 7 years. I've done 15 years of executive protection now, and I roast some damn good coffee. I was a member here long ago, not sure what happened. I thought I'd come back and check it out.

We hate you until you send me coffee. No welcome until I get my coffee, dammit.:hmm::-/

(eta: Where the hell have you been? You always have a good take on things.)

Agree with the Troll. It's always nice to welcome someone back over a cup-a good coffee;-)8-).

...Don't send xSF med any caffeinated beverages. He's already a handful without it.

He's NEVER without caffeinated beverages! In fact, I insist upon this. You don't want to be within 5 miles of him when his BCL (blood caffeine level) is low. :wall:

We hate you until you send me coffee. No welcome until I get my coffee, dammit.:hmm::-/

(eta: Where the hell have you been? You always have a good take on things.)

Agree - I mean the stuff in small print, not the other part. I'll welcome you! :D

LL

Thanks guys and gals!I've been doing coffee for 10 years this month. The ep work seriously put a kink in my ability to grow my business, so last year I switched to working at a school, anti-active shooter type thing, with a much more stable schedule, and I'm trying to segue from security to coffee. It's not easy. But I finally have a commercial roasting space, a real commercial roaster, new packaging, a new site, etc. Wish me luck!

Thanks guys and gals!I've been doing coffee for 10 years this month. The ep work seriously put a kink in my ability to grow my business, so last year I switched to working at a school, anti-active shooter type thing, with a much more stable schedule, and I'm trying to segue from security to coffee. It's not easy. But I finally have a commercial roasting space, a real commercial roaster, new packaging, a new site, etc. Wish me luck!

Send me a link to the coffee site... and I will do my best to help keep you in business, with a Shadowspear discount, of course.:thumbsup:
With the level of caffienation of site members, you should do pretty well.

Oh nice, sure! That's no problem. I'll do 20% off for the next month, give everyone a chance to try it, then I'll lower it a bit. Code is 'ShadowSpear'. Keep in mind 1lb ships in a variable rate box for $5-11, depending on where in the US it is; 2-5lbs fit in a flat rate box for $11.35, so it's a much better deal. I roast everything to order, and ship within 24 hrs by Priority USPS.

Search for "West Coast Roasting" (a mod)

Off to roast some orders!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I forgot to mention: my site kicks back a 15% off code for signing up for FB or emails. Please don't use those with the 20% off, that'll kill me, HAHA. Feel free to pass those on to anyone else, though.

@poison - I hate to do this, but I had to remove the link from your post per site rules (after saving it, of course) - if you go to vetting and requests, and use the business area, you can put a request in to the Staff to add the link to your signature line. I don't think we'll have a lot of issues with a known quantity like you and WCR.

Pesky rules.

You do realize your avatar is upside down, right? The coffee is pouring up.

@poison - I hate to do this, but I had to remove the link from your post per site rules (after saving it, of course) - if you go to vetting and requests, and use the business area, you can put a request in to the Staff to add the link to your signature line. I don't think we'll have a lot of issues with a known quantity like you and WCR.

Pesky rules.

You do realize your avatar is upside down, right? The coffee is pouring up.

Sorry, my bad, I should have PM'd it. I'll go do that!

Heh, that shot was taken in Aus, so convenient, just hover over and it flows straight into the mouth. :p Just kidding.

Back