Introduction

berimbolo90

Unverified
Hello, my name is Alex. I am currently in the process of wrapping up my master's degree in criminal justice with an emphasis on criminal behavior. After graduation I intend to enroll in the Air Force OTS in hopes of becoming a Air Liason Officer or Intelligence Officer. If it does not work out, I would consider looking into the Army's Psy Ops possibly? To get ready, I have been doing conditioning, weight lifting, eating fairly clean, training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and wrestling, and shooting. I have been in touch with a recruiter to give him updates on my progress as I push myself to improve on a daily basis. I want to join the military in part due to family tradition, being a part of something that matters, and personal interaction with military veterans. Since I have begun training at a martial arts gym, the owner who works with Special Force and other components of the Department of Defense and Department of Justice always emphasized Opera Non Verba. I have since carried on the philosophy and incorporated it into various aspects of my life. As a result, I have yearned for a career that does just that. I do not want to work for a corporation 9-5 day in day out without a purpose and not helping people that are in need. Finally, I have had the wonderful chance to become friends with individuals who served in Iraq. It was moving to hear their stories of interacting with locals who thanked them for bringing democracy. That experience was moving for me hearing a personal story of an event I knew little about. At the end of my life, I want to look back and be proud of what I accomplished in my academics, career, and personal life. As I begin a family with my wife, it gives me even more motivation to be the best version of myself I can be in order to protect him or her from our nation's enemies.

Back