Introduction

NineLine

Unverified
Hey! I'm a highschool senior that's about to turn 18, and I'm going to enlist in the coming year as a TACP in the USAF.
I'll be the 3rd generation, if you exclude my dad, - wherever he is - to have served.
From the European and Pacific theaters, to Saigon, Iraqi Freedom and Desert Storm, men of family have been warriors for decades. Not one has been lost to war.
I'm carrying on that tradition to provide for my daughter, my girlfriend, and myself - and to have a healthy sense of pride, and accomplishment.
The only men in my family that were providers have been soldiers, and I want to make them proud. My father was not one of those men, and thus I have forced myself to find assistance from other family members, to include my aunt and uncle.
I currently take residence on Ft. Stewart with my uncle who is a Lt. Col. in the Army who will be helping me prepare mentally and physically for the rigors of TACP Special Forces training.

Having been a faithful father for 2 years, a fiance to my girlfriend of 4 years, and a loyal son to my mom my entire life - I'm not afraid of commitments and sacrifice; it's the only way to move forward in life.
I'll be here on the forum to ask questions and learn more about the military mindset, and physical preparedness - and basically everything essential to the field I want to enter.

Semper Fi, Army Strong, Forged by the Sea, Aim High, or whatever you believe in, I support all members of service and hope to join you someday among the ranks.
(and retirement :ROFLMAO:)

Thank you for reading! I look forward to my time on ShadowSpear.
Aim High!

~ NineLine

Back