Introduction

mclarke

Unverified
Hello,

I am a 23 year old college student graduating this December. I have been active my whole life and currently play college soccer. Following college I plan on enlisting with an 11x option 40 contract. I have been speaking to a recruiter and am currently in the process of finishing my testing in order to see the availability of the contract. RASP will be difficult and challenging and I look forward to the opportunity to prove myself. I couldn't be more excited to be around other like minded individuals on this site as I have some questions that the recruiter was unable to answer fully.

Hello,

I am a 23 year old college student graduating this December. I have been active my whole life and currently play college soccer. Following college I plan on enlisting with an 11x option 40 contract. I have been speaking to a recruiter and am currently in the process of finishing my testing in order to see the availability of the contract. RASP will be difficult and challenging and I look forward to the opportunity to prove myself. I couldn't be more excited to be around other like minded individuals on this site as I have some questions that the recruiter was unable to answer fully.
Go officer or you'll regret it.

Back