Introduction

Gingersnap631

Unverified
Hello,

I have been In the National Guard since 2015. I currently work in sales at two GNC locations and I work as a personal trainer. I'm an almost 30 year old single dad of two children, 2 year old girl and a 6 month old boy. I love being a dad and I love having my children.

I am looking at going Active Duty this year. Have been working on a conditional release since October 2019. My reason's for going Active is for the financial stability, the medical and dental for my kids, for a chance to turn my life around and provide a better future for my kids. I am looking to learn more about the special operations and the medical personnel within them. I would like to make a career in the medical field when I am done with the miliary. So I am looking at Special Operations as an avenue for experience, phenomenal medical training, great leadership training.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should add my current MOS is 11b. I was in Minnesota National Guard. I am now in Wisconsin National Guard, serving in Superior with an engineering unit. Financially have been struggling really bad so still looking at going Active.

Should add my current MOS is 11b. I was in Minnesota National Guard. I am now in Wisconsin National Guard, serving in Superior with an engineering unit. Financially have been struggling really bad so still looking at going Active.
Connect with me this spring if you are in need of a Temp Manager job that will go from Aug til Nov in the Duluth or Metro area.

Back