Re-Introduction

JSciGuy

Unverified
Hey Yall, I was a previous member and after a few years away and lots of growing I am back and working in national security research and development for UAS, focusing on geoint, crisis response and forensic science. I am looking to get into a more permanent role and potentially jump over into DOD R&D from the more broad based work I am doing now for a national lab. My background is in forensic anthropology, remote sensing, and GIS, and I have recently moved into UAS/satellite based geoint in the last year. Happy to be here and am always excited to hear/talk about new work being done in the R&D world. While I am medically disqualified from military service I have done my best to stay within the action from the civilian side and as my career begins to take off would love insight into how best to stay relevant and active within my weird niche.

Hey Yall, I was a previous member and after a few years away and lots of growing I am back and working in national security research and development for UAS, focusing on geoint, crisis response and forensic science. I am looking to get into a more permanent role and potentially jump over into DOD R&D from the more broad based work I am doing now for a national lab. My background is in forensic anthropology, remote sensing, and GIS, and I have recently moved into UAS/satellite based geoint in the last year. Happy to be here and am always excited to hear/talk about new work being done in the R&D world. While I am medically disqualified from military service I have done my best to stay within the action from the civilian side and as my career begins to take off would love insight into how best to stay relevant and active within my weird niche.
Welcome back! We all contribute as we can. You are doing important work.

Back