Introduction

Dooki-Booki

Unverified
Hello,
My name is Nick, there’s plenty of questions already asked and I’ll take full advantage of the search tool. About me, I’m 26, I spent most my life chasing tail and not listening to my folks who are both prior service. In 2014 I started working in the oil industry from ironworking to, machining, pipefitting sweeping, fire watch, driving.. you name it. Money has always been good but there’s no fulfillment. In 2017, I joined the delayed entry program for the Marine Corps. Also in 2017 I got dropped from the delayed entry program for a costly mistake of getting a class a misdemeanor (simple assault). My recruiter at the time said they couldn’t grant civilian misconduct waivers. I messed up big. 3 years later, I had since moved, and last week I interviewed with a new recruiters boss, and he said they will give me a chance. Currently I’m waiting for what I believe was a 68 form to get my records from my last meps station. I might be getting ahead of myself by signing up here already, but I’m trying to prepare as much as I can if I get the opportunity. I know because of my record, just getting in is one thing and a security clearance for Recon is another. One step at a time for me.
Thank you for allowing me to join the group, cheers.

Back