Introduction

donovanleifmoss

Careerist
Verified Military
Hello all. My name is Donovan and I'm a prior service SGT at DLI for the 35M track. Upon inprocessing to DLI, I was informed I could tryout for a chance to join the 75th Ranger Regiment. However, along with being physically fit, I have to prove myself as a leader, which is understandable. If I'm good enough, I'll get a 4187 towards the end of my class in late 2021. BLUF, I'm nowhere near where I need to be at, but I have an entire year plus 20 weeks to improve myself while attending school and additional MOS training. I have a solid, or what I think is solid, functional fitness program and a ruck plan. Whoever I end up talking to, I can forward the plan to you and you can make a judgement call there. Depending on my financial situation around tax season next year, I plan on purchasing equipment for a home gym. Would like to have a mentor guide me through things, keep an open dialogue, and keep me on the right track. This has been a dream of mine for a long time and I'm ready to get to work. Great to be here everyone.

P.S.: I also posted this message in 75th Ranger Regiment. Just a side note if anyone wanted to direct me to that area.

Back