introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad shit happens bro.

Bro?

You haven't earned the right to say that yet.

Chill out, stop thinking you are hot shit (yes you do so shut up.) and do some real PT.
240lbs at 5'11"? Fuck me PVT Pile, you are a disgusting fatbody! (name the movie, win a prize)

You max weight according to my rough estimate of your height based on Army regs is 195lbs.

Wake up call? You need to loose 45lbs before you even start to think about this, you got the will power and fortitude to do that?

Sort out your grammar while you're at it, you are supposed to be a college student for christsake!

Eat less (I'll give you a helping hand, stop drinking soda!), train harder, the formula is very simple on paper, the hard part is doing it and the vast majority of us on this board have done it so you need to step up and show us you can too or fade into obscurity... your choice.

Shit, your righ,t i did fuck up big time.....my bad shit happens bro.

I too have stepped on my crank early on. Only, not as bad as you have. Point being is that you have no idea who you may be speaking to here. If you really want to become part of the special ops community someday, you need learn how to think outside the box at times and be respectful. A private with that kind of lingo in my old unit would have ended up low crawling till he was begging to quit. Good Luck to you and nothing personal. Its all a learning experience ;)

LOL..I think Kiwis tend to struggle with alot of things. (ducks and runs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back