Introduction

ZODIAC

Verified Military
HELLO, I AM 26 YEARS OLD, I ENLISTED IN THE MARINE CORPS IN 2008. I HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN BUT MY TATTOOS KEPT ME FROM BEING AN OFFICER. I AM ATTATCHED TO 2D MARINE DIVISION AND AM STARTING MY PAPERWORK FOR MARSOC, SO HOPEFULLY BY MARCH I WILL BE ATTACTHED TO THEM. I SHOOT LONG RANGE GUNS AND WOULD LIKE TO THINK I CAUSE DEVISTATION TO THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE INSURGENCIES LOL:)

Welcome! Good luck with MARSOC! You're at a good location to speed up the process I would imagine.

The insurgencies will hear you if you keep yelling lol

Welcome aboard!

Slow down there killer. Are you with the 2nd Marine Division or are you attached to the 2nd Marine Division? There is a big difference. Who says they are attached to a unit when they actually belong to that unit? Are you with a reconnaissance or MARSOC unit? If not you need to change your avatar. The pictures you posted look like an airsofter in his backyard. Neither of those guns are issued and you have no SAPI plates in your flak. Send me a PM and convince me that you are really in the Marine Corps and that you are really an 0317.

Back