Introduction

If you know the CDN delegation at all he is the plump Armoured Major that sits behind a desk now. I know this is a shot in the dark but was the CSM a tall, gray haired mustache wearing guy? If so, I know the man you are talking about, he's a good guy.
If you know the CDN delegation at all he is the plump Armoured Major that sits behind a desk now. I know this is a shot in the dark but was the CSM a tall, gray haired mustache wearing guy? If so, I know the man you are talking about, he's a good guy.
Yes it was that CSM, used to be in charge of your guy's SOF school if I remember right. Haven't met that Major yet! But if I do I'll let you know :)

Bore Brother Bore.
Quick question. I worked a program where four LAV's were modified to go into hot areas and could remotely sample dirt air etc. have you ever worked these vehicles?
Bill
I haven't worked with LAV's. I could guess the system that they used though. Most likely the same as the Army and our FOX recon vehicles. The setup being a 5-8 foot pole that can extend out of the vehicle that will heat the dirt/liquid/air to 500 degrees Celsius around the end of the nozzle and suck in the vapors. Computer giving you a print out of what it's reading. Though hopefully your guy's computer system was newer then ours. You had to use punch cards to change any data in the system. That should tell you how old they are.

Back