Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

interrogat

The Alcohol Enthusiast
Verified Military
Hello, all! I've been a lurker on these boards for a while. Had some spare time on my hands and I figured I'd sign up. I enlisted in 2007 and have since been in the MI field. I'm a Florida native, if that means anything to anyone.

Sorry... we are at quota for Floridians at the moment... you'll have to change your choice of home states or emigrate to Pakistan, we are low on the Pakistani quota and Federal EEO requirements must be met... plus if you move to Pakistan, you could be our mole in the ISI, right? I know we have a recent opening in Alaska too, how do you feel about the cold? (ok, got the Intel and the Florida stuff done... )

Welcome aboard.

Sorry... we are at quota for Floridians at the moment... you'll have to change your choice of home states or emigrate to Pakistan, we are low on the Pakistani quota and Federal EEO requirements must be met... plus if you move to Pakistan, you could be our mole in the ISI, right? I know we have a recent opening in Alaska too, how do you feel about the cold? (ok, got the Intel and the Florida stuff done... )

Welcome aboard.
Are all the bars in Pakistan dry? Couldn't imagine the nightlife in Abbottabad.

And I'll take a vacay in Alaska any day as long as I'm not Jumping there.

Welcome to the site. There was a bar open to non-Muslims in the basement of the Marriott, however I dont believe the hotel is there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back