Is MSOAG an entry level MOS?

First of all don't call me fucking Sir, I work for a living, got it?

You may well be more prepared than most others, I had people that were PT studs that bitched that PT wasn't hard enough and guys that never passed a PT test.

If somebody asks you how fit you are STTU and be humble then when you got to PT or your APFT you will surprise them so that they are thinking "this guy is good" opposed to "oh heres that asshole that bragged about how good he is".

Understand?

Perform, dont advertise, its repulsive and against our way of thinking.

FYI, You aren't going to impress anyone unless you are getting a 300+ on your APFT.

Roger that sir, I just meant that in basic training I might stand out because today most recruits aren't physically prepared for basic. So with a background in physical fitness I may be more prepared than other recruits.
I usually do not go around bragging unless somebody else ask me, sorry that it came across as insulting.

HBLG,

To put things into perspective, just do your best at EVERYTHING. For example, guys who go to the SMU's or even the "non-standard" assignments in the military (conventional or SOF) just "do." They don't sit around thinking "I'm the fastest guy in my unit" or "I can bench press more than anyone," they just go out and do their jobs. They don't even think it because that isn't in their nature. Besides, you'll be surprised at some of the folks you are with in the military....

Just go out and give it your all, all day, every day. Think about doing your best, not "beating" the other guy. Besides, you are only as strong as your weakest link so if you are truly kicking that much ass at the physical events you have an obligation to help push and pull others to your level.

Being an Airborne Grunt is a geat start. This "secret agent man" is blowing smoke up your ass. You can speak to many Intelligence Professionals here. They will, I'm sure, give you all the advice you need. In the end, PM me.

From what I've read about the 0211 MOS, you won't serve a normal Marine B Billet. So there's no reason why an 0211 would be serving as a recruiter.

From what I've been told by them, you won't need a B Billet for promotion because the field is undermanned and you'll get more opportunities for special duty and travel than the normal B billets.

Back