is one 1911 .45 enough...?

I can't get those loads to run in my Benelli M1 Super 90 with the a full load tube and Surefire light replacement handguard. Their just too light to feed and extract based on inertia. :doh:

Only fully charged OO buck loads will run smoothly with this particular shotgun.

Can you adjust your Benelli? I only have one auto shotgun. I prefer, probably our of habit, pumps.

Got some #4 shells today, and I Put a Charles Daly 1911 Commander length on "layaway" today ($350 my cost), to use as my .22 conversion "training" gun and second .45 platform. I have to agree with Will, however, that a person really needs THREE! :cool: Number three will probably be another Springfield. :)

Also grabbed a cool little micro-1911 (LLama) in .32 today...as I had a bunch of .32 ammo, and no gun to shoot it. AAAHHHHHHH! somebody, STOP ME! Serious 1911 addiction now.
(it's just like this one..it's tiny, about PPK size!)
llama.jpg

Got some #4 shells today, and I Put a Charles Daly 1911 Commander length on "layaway" today ($350 my cost), to use as my .22 conversion "training" gun and second .45 platform. I have to agree with Will, however, that a person really needs THREE! :cool: Number three will probably be another Springfield. :)

But don't you already have a commander length gun? Your next should be a government length gun. :2c:

That will be the (number 3) Springfield! ;)
I figured the Daly lower-half would be good (and fairly inexpensive for me) for using with an Avantage .22 slide (full time), and then get a full size for IDPA stuff, with the Commander(s) for carry and backup training, just as you said.

Plus the little LLama for deep-ccw (shorts/arizona hot WX), or the .38 also for ccw/the wife. Also need a J-frame .22 for the wife, to train her for the j-frame .38 (SW442)

I'm learning that I can justify ALL kinds of shit, if I convince myself it's for the wife/plan! :p

That will be the (number 3) Springfield! ;)
I figured the Daly lower-half would be good (and fairly inexpensive for me) for using with an Avantage .22 slide (full time), and then get a full size for IDPA stuff, with the Commander(s) for carry and backup training, just as you said.

Plus the little LLama for deep-ccw (shorts/arizona hot WX), or the .38 also for ccw/the wife. Also need a J-frame .22 for the wife, to train her for the j-frame .38 (SW442)

I'm learning that I can justify ALL kinds of shit, if I convince myself it's for the wife/plan! :p

The Charles Daly EFS pistols are manufactured by ARMSCOR/Rock Island Armory.

They have alot of the same features of the RIA Tactical Gobment pistol.

You will enjoy it.

Back