Israel and Iran

Extreme Islamists and fascist leftists (and many others) don't need a reason to hate. Hatred is their whole reason to exist.

View attachment 44548
I dunno man. Everyone from the Romans, the old Kings of Europe, the various Kingdoms of the Middle East, and even the modern world, have had issues with the tribe of Jacob. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Personally, I think this can be pretty much broken down into 4 categories.

1) Lack of assimilation. Jews have tended to follow the tenets of Judaism and that set them apart. This isn't unique to Jews, but it is an element. Most cultures and societies around the world are homogeneous. Different

2) A History or resistance. The 12 Tribes of Israel that settled in Judea have a very strong connection to the land, both historical and religious. They have also been conquered countless times and have had a tendency to rebel...at least until the Romans took Masada, then that part went largely went away until the Holocaust. Conquerors tend to like when the people they conquer just accept that.

3) Success. The Jews have always been successful. The whole reason they got into banking is because it was literally the only profession they were allowed to enter and they thrived there. I'm not sure why, but there are a disproportionately large amount of very successful individuals who happen to be Jewish. Is it culture, religion, "God's chosen people", luck, etc. Idk. I just know what I have observed and that I'm not the only one who has made that observation. Jealousy

4) World Changers. Piggy-backing off of point 3, many successful Jews have changed the world. Karl Marx is a great example of a Jew who created communism, and we all hate him for it lol. Unfortunately, this is where the Jews have, seemingly dis-proportionally, been linked to these either powerful or influential individuals. There was a time when "Marxist" and "Jew" was essentially interchangeable. Stereotyping

Historically points 1 and 2 were the major issues; but, recently I think points 3 and 4 are the biggest reasons.

People on the left tend to hate Jews because they are, in their minds, part of the "haves" class. White, wealthy, privileged, *insert Buzzword*

People on the right tend to hate Jews, actually for similar reasons. They see powerful, wealthy, men who happen to be Jews, supporting causes that they think are fundamentally detrimental to their society. See: George Soros.

At the end of the day, both the left and the right elements that dislike the Jews tend to view them as a monolith, as opposed to the individual actors that they are.
Have you considered that the above behaviors cause them to act in a manner that alienates their host nations? You have essentially described a group of people who act outside of social norms and after achieving success cause negative cascading effects for a society, via "change". That's not a good thing and might be why they've earned their historic enmity.

Another observation that should be mentioned is the treatment of non Jewish children. Now that the Epstein and Pizza Gate scandals are public knowledge, it's odd that similarities seems to arise in the historical record as well. How familiar are you with the depravities of the Weimar Republic?

As stated before, Israel sexually exploited children as part of their intelligence and influence gathering operations. Meanwhile the targeting info coming outta Gaza indicates they're killing children on purpose. To a layman, it appears that the Jewish people's lack of assimilation is an excuse for their inhumane treatment of children.

I dunno man. Everyone from the Romans, the old Kings of Europe, the various Kingdoms of the Middle East, and even the modern world, have had issues with the tribe of Jacob. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
I would argue that those same groups tended to have issues with a variety of religious groups for similar reasons.

Romans killed Christians because of "cannibalism." Catholics killed protestants because "infant baptism." Crusaders killed everybody when they entered Jerusalem because they weren't Christian. The concept of the Other existed for more groups than just the Jews, they just happened to be the minority 99% of the time, so they were an easy target/scapegoat.
Have you considered that the above behaviors cause them to act in a manner that alienates their host nations? You have essentially described a group of people who act outside of social norms and after achieving success cause negative cascading effects for a society, via "change". That's not a good thing and might be why they've earned their historic enmity.

Another observation that should be mentioned is the treatment of non Jewish children. Now that the Epstein and Pizza Gate scandals are public knowledge, it's odd that similarities seems to arise in the historical record as well. How familiar are you with the depravities of the Weimar Republic?

As stated before, Israel sexually exploited children as part of their intelligence and influence gathering operations. Meanwhile the targeting info coming outta Gaza indicates they're killing children on purpose. To a layman, it appears that the Jewish people's lack of assimilation is an excuse for their inhumane treatment of children.
I don't think that Jews cause negative cascading effects on societies. I think certain Jews, like Marx, certainly have, but to place that on a people group as a whole? That falls into my Stereotyping category.

As for Germany, that was the place that the Jews actually assimilated by far the best before Adolf came to power. In fact, many Jews identified far more with their German roots than there Jewish ones and intermarriage was by far the most common in the world. So right off the bat, while it wasn't gone, the Other problem was highly reduced. But, the holocaust still happened. Why?

All of that actually leads to the whole concept of "The German Problem" which I highly recommend watching because it does mention the interwar period concerning the Weimar Republic.

As for the kids in Gaza, its almost impossible to throw a stone in Gaza without hitting like 5 kids...its just that dense, and we know Hamas likes hiding around kids. But I certainly have never seen anything in Judaism that indicates that harming children is good, in fact their own Torah comments about how much God hated the Moloch child sacrifice back in the day. So I, again, view the situation as bad individuals who happen to be Jewish, kind of like how I view certain pastors/priests as individuals vs. an indictment of Christians as a whole if they engage in bad behavior.

I thought about my last post and my answer to my question is an emphatic YES. I know because "Well, of course I know him. He's me."

I remembered how I was raised in a house full of bigotry. If you weren't white and straight, let's say I heard some colorful terms over the years. One's "fag", my daughter's a lesbian, so I know how that strikes a chord. I have not thought about using slurs in a long time. BUT, one day, some dude cut me off in traffic...this is two MONTHS ago, and I yelled out "I hope you die you fucking faggot." Needless to say, as soon as I said that: A) I felt like the biggest piece of shit in the history of pieces of shit and B) My wife almost took my head off and I don't blame her. I'm taking the L there.

That shit implanted in our brains never goes away. It sits back there waiting to pop to the surface. Think about it, how you've changed over the years, but did or thought some hateful shit "back in the day." You might not believe it or do that "thing" now, but it's there.

And it's not leaving until you shuffle off this mortal coil.

To add to your observation. What have the Jewish people been doing for the past thousand years to merit this hatred? They're obviously doing something wrong, because it's helping fuel anti Jewish sentiment throughout 1000+ years.

Everyone from Tiberius Caesar to rainbow haired college commies had or have beef with them. That's not normal.

Why don't you just come out and say the fucking Jews deserved everything they got instead of wasting bandwidth writing exhaustive posts trying to say the same thing without actually saying it? Quit dancing around.

Last edited:

Have you considered that the above behaviors cause them to act in a manner that alienates their host nations? You have essentially described a group of people who act outside of social norms...
They look weird, they act weird, they think they're the chosen people if God... That's about a good a recipe to get treated like shit by outsiders as it gets.

As for the child exploitation, look at the Catholic Church in America. Really fucked up but you wouldn't hold it against millions of followers. The rest is pure speculation.

I pick Israel over most European countries.

To add to your observation. What have the Jewish people been doing for the past thousand years to merit this hatred? They're obviously doing something wrong, because it's helping fuel anti Jewish sentiment throughout 1000+ years.

Everyone from Tiberius Caesar to rainbow haired college commies had or have beef with them. That's not normal.
Hmm could be their refusal to assimilate despite being conquered repeatedly or their religious views or maybe the perception that they are all wealthy

I would argue that those same groups tended to have issues with a variety of religious groups for similar reasons.

Romans killed Christians because of "cannibalism." Catholics killed protestants because "infant baptism." Crusaders killed everybody when they entered Jerusalem because they weren't Christian. The concept of the Other existed for more groups than just the Jews, they just happened to be the minority 99% of the time, so they were an easy target/scapegoat.
I'm not gonna disagree with religious groups having beef with one another. It's in human nature. That said, outside of war those religious groups have managed to coexist with each other and build successful civilizations.

Rome was sublimated by Christianity and experienced a Renaissance in the Eastern Empire. Even the Protestants and Catholics have been at peace for the last few hundred years. As for the Crusades, that was the Christian world pushing back against Islamic expansion. Even though they lost the Holy Land, they went on to rebuild Europe. Through this time the Jewish people kept getting expelled from wherever they settled.

I don't think that Jews cause negative cascading effects on societies. I think certain Jews, like Marx, certainly have, but to place that on a people group as a whole? That falls into my Stereotyping category.

As for Germany, that was the place that the Jews actually assimilated by far the best before Adolf came to power. In fact, many Jews identified far more with their German roots than there Jewish ones and intermarriage was by far the most common in the world. So right off the bat, while it wasn't gone, the Other problem was highly reduced. But, the holocaust still happened. Why?

All of that actually leads to the whole concept of "The German Problem" which I highly recommend watching because it does mention the interwar period concerning the Weimar Republic.
Stereotypes exist for a reason. While it's not correct to judge a group by it's shortcomings, there are common behaviors that lead to said judgements. It only takes the continued actions of a few people to reinforce those stereotypes.

In the old world, those behaviors were the practice of usury or manipulation of financial markets. I.e. Debt slavery, the devaluing of coinage, and hoarding of wealth. In the modern world, the spreading of communism, the sexual revolution, and the post modern DEI woke garbage that has infected academia and politics has Jewish roots.

Reason I mentioned the Weimar era, was due to the Jewish people's prevalence in Germany and their fall from grace. They had successfully integrated themselves into German society and due to the actions of some caused the entire German public to turn on them. Part of which was due to the sexual deviances of German Jews pimping out war widows and children for profit.

As for the kids in Gaza, its almost impossible to throw a stone in Gaza without hitting like 5 kids...its just that dense, and we know Hamas likes hiding around kids. But I certainly have never seen anything in Judaism that indicates that harming children is good, in fact their own Torah comments about how much God hated the Moloch child sacrifice back in the day. So I, again, view the situation as bad individuals who happen to be Jewish, kind of like how I view certain pastors/priests as individuals vs. an indictment of Christians as a whole if they engage in bad behavior.
It's common knowledge how Haj operates. That said, Israeli targeting people are admitting that they're waiting until families are together to launch strikes. They're even blaming it on AI... thing is AI is not what people think it is, it needs human input and they're getting exactly what they're putting in.

Individual pastors and priests aren't abusing children at the behest of a foreign nations intelligence service. Cause the people behind Epstein Island and Pizza Gate are still politically active and are shaping US policy as we speak. Which bears repeating. Israeli intelligence co-opted US officials and policy makers, via pedophilia, and influenced them with sexual blackmail.

They are not an ally to the Western world and share many similarities with the Islamic world.

Why don't you just come out and say the fucking Jews deserved everything they got instead of wasting bandwidth writing exhaustive posts trying to say the same thing without actually saying it? Quit dancing around.
Because they all don't. Saying that would mean turning my back on people that I love and grew up with. You don't chuck out the baby with the bathwater. That said, ignoring the root causes of why they face persecution is a disservice to them and everyone else.

They look weird, they act weird, they think they're the chosen people if God... That's about a good a recipe to get treated like shit by outsiders as it gets.

As for the child exploitation, look at the Catholic Church in America. Really fucked up but you wouldn't hold it against millions of followers. The rest is pure speculation.

I pick Israel over most European countries.
I dunno man, sometimes I wonder if being 'god's chosen people' hasn't gone to their heads. Growing up my best friends were Jewish and they said the same thing. It was something akin to, "We keep thinking we're greater than God and he keeps punishing us instead."

Not a fan of the Church, but they weren't running an international child exploitation ring to influence US policy. Even the Catholics are up in arms against those priests. Meanwhile child exploitation is a big thing in the Jewish world. Check out the right to return and Israel becoming a haven for pedophiles or the prevalence of sexual abuse within the Hasidic communities. It's really bad.

Hmm could be their refusal to assimilate despite being conquered repeatedly or their religious views or maybe the perception that they are all wealthy
It's more than that, there are some deep seated issues with the Jewish people. Same as the Muslim people. We can poke fun at Haj for blowing himself up or being a Jihadi, but not Jews for undermining their host nations.

Personally, I think this can be pretty much broken down into 4 categories.

1) Lack of assimilation. Jews have tended to follow the tenets of Judaism and that set them apart. This isn't unique to Jews, but it is an element. Most cultures and societies around the world are homogeneous. Different

2) A History or resistance. The 12 Tribes of Israel that settled in Judea have a very strong connection to the land, both historical and religious. They have also been conquered countless times and have had a tendency to rebel...at least until the Romans took Masada, then that part went largely went away until the Holocaust. Conquerors tend to like when the people they conquer just accept that.

3) Success. The Jews have always been successful. The whole reason they got into banking is because it was literally the only profession they were allowed to enter and they thrived there. I'm not sure why, but there are a disproportionately large amount of very successful individuals who happen to be Jewish. Is it culture, religion, "God's chosen people", luck, etc. Idk. I just know what I have observed and that I'm not the only one who has made that observation. Jealousy

4) World Changers. Piggy-backing off of point 3, many successful Jews have changed the world. Karl Marx is a great example of a Jew who created communism, and we all hate him for it lol. Unfortunately, this is where the Jews have, seemingly dis-proportionally, been linked to these either powerful or influential individuals. There was a time when "Marxist" and "Jew" was essentially interchangeable. Stereotyping

Historically points 1 and 2 were the major issues; but, recently I think points 3 and 4 are the biggest reasons.

People on the left tend to hate Jews because they are, in their minds, part of the "haves" class. White, wealthy, privileged, *insert Buzzword*

People on the right tend to hate Jews, actually for similar reasons. They see powerful, wealthy, men who happen to be Jews, supporting causes that they think are fundamentally detrimental to their society. See: George Soros.

At the end of the day, both the left and the right elements that dislike the Jews tend to view them as a monolith, as opposed to the individual actors that they are.
On points 2 and 3; ironically Jews were the first terrorists. The zealots went around stabbing those who weren’t religious enough. The Romans responded and the zealots retreated to Masada. As for banking, they weren’t allowed to own land and so they chose a profession where they could get an earn. Their disapproval came from the foot of the cross where they rejected Jesus as the Messiah, so much of anti-Jewish sentiment has its roots in Christianity.

I wondered why US universities have been so angry, viola!

Attachments

• IMG_5548.jpeg
    IMG_5548.jpeg
    575.9 KB · Views: 1
Back