It's official...

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
I'm a Kool-Aid drinker.
Not really, but I did join a CF gym out here.

http://www.crossfitinvictus.com

Oh, and one of the Oly coaches just happens to be...
Cody Burgener
You may have heard of his father Mike or his brother Casey. Impressive, to say the least.
I'm stoked.

Hey, maybe you'll run into Jenn one day.....:ROFLMAO:

7262_275345899278480_472933486_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/jenselter#

numnum...:wall:

There are some great gym owners out there, so I hope *you* found one.

But I swear to Odin's Raven, if you buy knee high socks, $120 Reebok shorts, and start incessantly talking about your "WODKilla" verified headband, I will hunt you down and smash what's left of your balls with a tack hammer. Only you can help stop the thread of doucheyness.

There are some great gym owners out there, so I hope found one.

But I swear to Odin's Raven, if you buy knee high socks, $120 Reebok shorts, and start incessantly talking about your "WODKilla" verified headband, I will hunt you down and smash what's left of your balls with a tack hammer. Only you can help stop the thread of doucheyness.
I did my due diligence before choosing this gym. As you can imagine, there's no shortage of CF gyms here in SoCal.

I won't be wearing any socks and I already have more workout shorts than I care to admit to. All purchased from the NEX or Nike outlet for less than $20...less than $10 in some cases.

There are some great gym owners out there, so I hope found one.

As long as the tack hammer is paleo-approved, I'd be okay with this

DUDE- so both the Burgeners coach here? Sage is a beast, so is Cody. I would go there for those two alone. That's fucking awesome.
And Dave Lipson- he comes off as a tad bit douchey.... HOWEVER, maybe you'll get to see Camille- his fiance.

CBL.jpeg

That particular Crossfit box is stellar in terms of coaching and the caliber of athletes they train. The top qualifier from the socal region for the crossfit games is from Invictus.

Back