Jane Fonda has cancer

I don't think it's healthy to wish death upon anyone not threatening you...but when she was perched on that AA gun in Hanoi, wishing an American plane would fly over so she could shoot it down, I was pissed...and as a young paratrooper, maybe felt a bit threatened...so, I need to break out the Camelbak in case I need to water a headstone down the road...

She’s a fucking traitor. She should’ve been shot. At the very least she should’ve been imprisoned and her fortune confiscated into a fund for families of POW/MIAs and Gold Star families.

She’s lived a long healthy life of glamour, luxury and excess. Vietnam combat vets have lived for years with wounds, mental and physical. 58,000 young Americans had their lives cut short, many of them never saw their 20th birthday. They died in jungles, in rice paddies, on mountainsides. The only excesses they had were of misery and the constant threat of sudden violence.

Fuck her. Die bitch. Die in agony.

She’s a fucking traitor. She should’ve been shot. At the very least she should’ve been imprisoned and her fortune confiscated into a fund for families of POW/MIAs and Gold Star families.

She’s lived a long healthy life of glamour, luxury and excess. Vietnam combat vets have lived for years with wounds, mental and physical. 58,000 young Americans had their lives cut short, many of them never saw their 20th birthday.

Fuck her. Die bitch. Die in agony.

It's fucking sad that guys and ladies like you, my mom and pop that was in that fucking country, doing the work, had to hear cunts like this, only to be spit on at home too. My mom (nurse at China Beach), always recalled that, never spoke of the war, my pops told me stuff after I went into the Army.

Despite these cunts, welcome home bro.

Back