Japan retired F-4 Phantoms

"Mover's" channel is pretty good. The story about blowing the gear doors off was pretty good. I need to listen to the whole thing, maybe DL it and listen to it on my flight next week.

He seems not well liked by people but I'm only seeing little comments here and there. I don't mind him but he's a bit me me me sometimes*.

*But I mean, fighter pilot.

He seems not well liked by people but I'm only seeing little comments here and there. I don't mind him but he's a bit me me me sometimes*.

*But I mean, fighter pilot.

He is, no argument there, but I like his guests and his breakdown of AIB's. If you focus on those videos he isn't bad at all.

He is, no argument there, but I like his guests and his breakdown of AIB's. If you focus on those videos he isn't bad at all.

Oh yeah no argument there. The AIB breakdown in particular should be pretty valuable to any pilot, civvie or mil.

Oh yeah no argument there. The AIB breakdown in particular should be pretty valuable to any pilot, civvie or mil.

This is one I mentioned in another thread. His breakdown of...what can only be described as a heartbreaking incident, is very good.

This is one I mentioned in another thread. His breakdown of...what can only be described as a heartbreaking incident, is very good.

I find all his AIB breakdowns to be great. The AIB from the F-35 earlier this year interesting, particularly the observations on the ejection sequence and resulting pilot injuries.

He's got a lot of other great content as well, like this audio and review from Gen. Goldsfein's ejection over Serbia in 1999. That story and his rescue, including his subsequent relationship with Chief Hardy, are pretty cool.
"Start Finding Me, Boys" - F-16 Ejection Over Serbia (Hammer 34) | HUD Video Breakdown - YouTube

Mover's channel is simply a collection of his personal interests. I don't watch all his videos and some of the content, like DCS and some of the others, isn't really my thing but that's OK; it's what he's into. However, for those that know aviation and are interested in good mil hangar talk, there's probably not a better channel. He's been around, knows his stuff, is very informative, and self reflective as well. What he talks about and how he talks about it is really good stuff.

Back