Jeep Gladiator Truck

That is friggin nasty...and not in a good way. If you want a truck, buy a truck. Want a Jeep, but a jeep. Don't mix the two.

I was already planning to buy a Rubicon Diesel Gladiator when they came out. I just wish they had shortend the bed length or made the wheelbase longer. I hate how much overhang there is past the rear wheels though. I guess I will have to wait to see one in person to get a good view of how bad it is.

I did drive a Chevy Colorado with a diesel during a TDY a few months ago. I am now looking at the new Colorado with Bison package.

2019 Colorado ZR2: Off Road Truck - Diesel Truck

I'll take a pic of my Tacoma after my black Friday purchases get installed. I'll show you a real midsize.

That looks much better but it still looks like one should be wearing a surplus SF10 and carrying an airsoft MP5.

Digrar, SpitfireV,

I wish we could get some of the vehicles you have there....would have loved to have gotten a Defender..I even like those two beasts you posted!

Last edited:
Never been one to buy jeeps or trucks, but I definitely have an appreciation of functionality they bring.

That being said, my experience brings me back to the diesel Toyota Land Cruiser.

This new Jeep seems to be trying to get at the same market.

Back