Jeep Gladiator Truck

Digrar, SpitfireV,

I wish we could get some of the vehicles you have there....would have loved to have gotten a Defender..I even like those two beasts you posted!

I'd quite like a Defender 90. Not seen too many around and I think the Land Rover place has closed up now. Used to see the odd 90 and even more rare 110 but I haven't for a couple of years now.

Digrar, SpitfireV,

I wish we could get some of the vehicles you have there....would have loved to have gotten a Defender..I even like those two beasts you posted!

They're a nice looking bus,

Screenshot_20181203-105441_Firefox.jpg

but the Cruiser is infinately nicer to drive and maintain.

I'd quite like a Defender 90. Not seen too many around and I think the Land Rover place has closed up now. Used to see the odd 90 and even more rare 110 but I haven't for a couple of years now.

They wound the defender up a couple of years ago. Low KM 90 series wagons are still drawing huge money here, good 110s and 130s keep their value pretty well too, but none of them really sold in huge numbers.

Some straight up haters in this thread. :) one day I will have a Gladiator or a Brute and it will be beautiful.

Jeep_Wagoneer_Lifted.jpg

I liked the old skool Comanche and Cherokee, I always kinda viewed them as the last of the solid built jeeps (no plastics and cheap parts). I had a 87 YJ wrangler and a 91 Comanche truck. Both were great vehicles, really liked that 4.0 in that Comanche. But they weren't built like the old cj's, etc.

Landcruisers are badass, the 79 series is well known around the world for being a workhorse.

That said, I'll stand by my original statement, that thing posted at the beginning of the thread is freaking ugly.

Could be. Saw it this morning and couldn't get over it's pure awesomeness. Clearly the inspiration behind the Gladiator.

20181205_172828.jpg

My first "drive" was on a 1969 Ford 3/4 truck, three on the tree... I was 7, and couldn't reach the peddles...but I kept that truck straight as I could in that hay field. Realised as I got a little older, I wasn't needed, as a bungee cord kept the wheels straight at $.010 a bale in the barn!

Back