Joint SOF/FBI training raid hits... wrong room

So, there's something calling DRT. Complex Software Defined Radio (SDR) systems for gathering, analyzing and sharing signals intelligence. It's not 1997. Whomever told you "the planners" "transposed a number" is full of shit.

There's plenty of people who are happy to discuss on the phone with whomever, tactical "make war easier."

Whoever told me what I was told isn't "full of shit" which you so eloquently stated. Maybe HE got faulty gouge. But I've known him for 30+ years, so I'm probably a bit better of assessing his character than you, so I am ok holding off calling him "full of shit."

Now you, I don't know you at all, but I'm not going to engage in character assassination by making a presumptive assessment of YOU or what YOU know.

By the way, it's "whoever", not "whomever" in the way you used it in the first paragraph.

Whoever told me what I was told isn't "full of shit" which you so eloquently stated. Maybe HE got faulty gouge. But I've known him for 30+ years, so I'm probably a bit better of assessing his character than you, so I am ok holding off calling him "full of shit."

Now you, I don't know you at all, but I'm not going to engage in character assassination by making a presumptive assessment of YOU or what YOU know.

By the way, it's "whoever", not "whomever" in the way you used it in the first paragraph.
Sorry speech to text.

Next time there's a medical anything, I'll call my retired friend and chime in as a reference, even though I'm not medical. That's how it appeared when first read.

I apologize if I took it the wrong way. I think asserting that Character Assassination is a bit over the top, but to each their own.

Is he a Tactical SME for SIGINT? That's what my question is.

I'm sure he's a great person. I just can't fathom why someone would postulate to you that "a transposed room number" would be the reason for this blunder, on a professional board.

This is not "trying to one up," or "be a dick," or "troll," or whatever else it could be interpreted as.

I'm not interested in fighting online, quibbling, or bickering.

I apologize if saying "whoever* told you that is full of shit," was too familiar for "the Internet," and came across unprofessional in nature.

*Spelled whomever but corrected

Thank you for checking the grammar-- that is not sarcastic. I'm very busy right now.

Not interested in conflict.

Hope you have a great weekend!

That is a long post. I guess all that time I spent getting followed and not taking a cell phone anywhere was all fake. My experience is all over a decade old, so probably a century in tech days. Nowadays I’m sure it doesn’t even matter if I have a cell phone on me with the microchips in my wallet.

When I was doing stuff like these guys may have been doing, or at least in a similar vein, I didn’t look at a cell phone for the duration. Who knows though.
Still relevant.

Back