Just a little something to kick off your Saturday morning

This is pretty awesome. Your timing is spot on, as I got the Troll into the mood to listen to some blues during shift change this morning.

Thanks for posting this!

Best concert I ever saw.... at the club he's standing in front of "The New Bluebird Café"... RobertEaley, the original Fabulous Thunderbirds, the original juke Jumpers, Edgar and Johnny Winter, Steve Miller and this up and coming band with Jimmy V's little brother Double Trouble with Stevie Ray Vaughn. Mr. Ealey said at the outset.... if you want rock and roll go away, this is blues.

The second video needs the "Blues Brothers" on vocals.

When I think of that song, the Palace Hotel Ballroom show is the first thing that comes to mind. That said, the lineup on the one I posted was too good to pass up.

Best concert I ever saw.... at the club he's standing in front of "The New Bluebird Café"... RobertEaley, the original Fabulous Thunderbirds, the original juke Jumpers, Edgar and Johnny Winter, Steve Miller and this up and coming band with Jimmy V's little brother Double Trouble with Stevie Ray Vaughn. Mr. Ealey said at the outset.... if you want rock and roll go away, this is blues.

I wish I could have seen that. I hadn't yet started kindergarten when SRV died...

When I think of that song, the Palace Hotel Ballroom show is the first thing that comes to mind. That said, the lineup on the one I posted was too good to pass up.

I wish I could have seen that. I hadn't yet started kindergarten when SRV died...
I was just starting to appreciate his music when he died.

Now I hate you.... you are making me feel old, and I'm not that old, really, I'm not.
SRV was really starting to get his Jazz Chops when he was taken in that crash...

for example...

...and he did to Hendrix what Hendrix did to Dylan in these (the first is my ultimate fave of that song):

@x SF med You're old and I'm jealous, lol. I've been around for some pretty cool shows but looking back at the past, I've also missed some really talented artists.

Back