Just bought my first pistol - HK45T

Who's running a stock anything in IDPA or USPSA? Even most C class production shooters have a little something different on their guns.

Thanks for all the input guys, next question, who makes solid pistol suppressors? I want to start researching that.

Ah steel poppers, how I hate you. I took a face full of shrapnel at English Range from an asshole shooting them too close. I did get to see how well Oakley protect eyes though.

Ah steel poppers, how I hate you. I took a face full of shrapnel at English Range from an asshole shooting them too close. I did get to see how well Oakley protect eyes though.

Jesus. Hope you're alright. How close was he shooting to them?

Jesus. Hope you're alright. How close was he shooting to them?
Oh I'm fine, it was 10ish years ago and thankfully most of the wounds were shallow. He was 2-3 meters to my right and he had them about the same distance away (way too close for most targets anyway). English range did/does have a rule that you have to be at the empty end for that exact reason. The guys there loved me anyway (thin at the time, big books and I'd shoot in a skirt, tank top and high heeled sandals...lol) and banned him. This is a Ft Benning range and they threatened to contact his CO too.

Back