Keep your weapon secure, or you might have to pay!

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YU99OCXMg[/ame]

My 1SG found one of our plt gunners weapon unsecured and made him pay to get it back! Baghdad 2004:doh:}:-)

104TN

Verified Military
We had a guy lose a CLU of all things. It turned out someone mistook it for trash and threw it in the burn pile. (It was in a plastic trash bag to keep the sand out.)

Paddlefoot

flying under the radar
Verified Military
Down at Stewart after we returned from the Gulf in '91, our company went to the field about a week before I ETS'd (without me, of course :cool:), and one of the NCOs from the GSR platoon left his M-16 behind in one of the swampiest parts of the reservation.

It took them about 8 hours to find it, without the CO ever catching wind that it was missing. That guy definitely dodged a bullet.

JJOIFVET

Verified SOF
I remember back in the day a Captain lost a pistol. The only thing that happened to him, oh was nothing. They brushed it under the rug so it wouldn't fuck his career up. Let that happen to a enlisted man and see what happens. He is done.

8'Duece

I'd like see more police in the front leaning rest postition. :D

We actually had a SWAT team member leave a tricked out AR/M4 in it's case in the lawn in front of a school. It has never been returned to this day. :uhh:

Someone's got a nice rifle with an EOtech, Surefire light, foregrip and a couple of 30 round mags. :doh: