Let's see that shooter

Hell yeah!!! I Like the little kimber. Is that REALLY 100 rounds of .50? }:-)
Damn nice collection 91B.

One more question, how did that EOTech work in the sand/dust?
I always wondered if you guys got dust/dirt/mud down in the "projector" hole, not being a sealed system, and lose the dot.

91b puts the best in the central place of honor. I like him.

Family%20Photo.jpg

Ignore the glock, that has no place in my home now.
The%20Hand%20Cannons.jpg

ammo.jpg

From left to right, back to front...
870 express mag, knoxx buttstock, sidesaddle for those select parties where you need a good slug
armalite ar-15, RRA freefloat handguard, redi-mag, pachmeyer grip...
Puma 454 Casull
700 Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, Leupy vari-x III 6.5-20x40
45 Expert
45 Tactical w/ LEM
45 Compact
and a glock 22 i won't ever have to see again...

I like "safe action" but never cared much for the glock, for whatever reason. HK's fit the family better. Hence the tactical with a LEM. I'll upgrade them all eventually.

91B...I wish to someday be where you are at now with your collection. I'm am now just starting mine. I would probably have to wear a condom everytime I opened that gunsafe door...just to contain myself. hahaha. Very nice.

......well now that my work out time is done...worked out knees and throat right there. I'd like to say that if anyone has anything for sale hahaha. Hit me up with the PM.

Nice collections guys.

91B, what are all those little things in the plastic bags, next to the magazines? They look like the links between belted munitions, except brassier.

Enfield .303 No.1 Mk 3. GRI's were made in India, if I'm not mistaken.

I just dug it out of storage after 8 years. Needs about a week of cleaning. Ugghh...

I don't know why it has "1899" painted on the stock. I think it might have been the Rack No., or something.

I want to find out more about this rifle.

The Lee Enfield is my favourite rifle of all time!

That is an Indian rifle for sure but something is a little strange about it.
GRI is the Ishapore Rifle Factory but is the marking used while under British rule, which ended in 1947 so theoretically your rifle should be stamped RFI as it was manufactured in 1950.
I have some resources I can check later on, I'll see what I can dig up.

The Lee Enfield is my favourite rifle of all time!

That is an Indian rifle for sure but something is a little strange about it.
GRI is the Ishapore Rifle Factory but is the marking used while under British rule, which ended in 1947 so theoretically your rifle should be stamped RFI as it was manufactured in 1950.
I have some resources I can check later on, I'll see what I can dig up.

That would be fantastic. Part of the pleasure of owning these is getting the history on them.

The amazing thing about these rifles is they have something like 20 or more stamps on them. In theory, I bet it is possible to track down virtually every part.

I know very little about the weapon; it was sold to me by a retired Marine, who was a bit of a collector himself.

91B, what are all those little things in the plastic bags, next to the magazines? They look like the links between belted munitions, except brassier.

Looks like one hell of a lot of stripper clips.

Exactly!!! I got a baker's dozen of 100pks. That way I should never run out. :D

If you need some let me know... honestly, I will never use em all

That is neat.

I think kids should learn young. I started with mine when they could walk.

This is my daughter about 5 years ago, when she was 9, with her pocket pistol (a little heavy for her). :)

OUTSTANDING!!!! Teach em young, bro.... They will never forget it. Well done

I suggest you stock up on food 91B, I foresee the whole board trying to shelter at your house in the event of a catastrophe, you could outfit at least 3 fireteams with ease.

I suggest you stock up on food 91B, I foresee the whole board trying to shelter at your house in the event of a catastrophe, you could outfit at least 3 fireteams with ease.

When the balloon goes up, I will send my grid.... :D

Just eat the neighbors. That's my plan.

I need to clean the dip off my laptop now... thanks brother... LOL}:-):doh:

Dadsarmyheader600.gif

Queen's Cadet on the far right. Note his trend setting 'tache, quite a ladies man back in he day he was.

BAP_BBC_5218.jpg

On parade.

BAP_BBC_5206.jpg

During his Band 3 Camouflage and Concealment lesson.

Back