Let's see that shooter

I have a friend who competed in IPSC, he had a wheel gun....... best part he won. Again, the shooter is more important than the firearm.

Just because a guy buy the coolest newest thingie....... it still probably won't improve his shooting.

My Glock in 10mm and Springfield 1911

00Glock_1911.jpg

Also bought a Barrett M82A1 last week...I'll slap some pics up when my rings come in.
Oh yeah!!! The Barrett. Nice!
Shooting that puppy is more of a "trigger pulling event" as one shooter mentioned.:cool:

Well, It ain't a Colt, or a Kimber, or a Wilson...but, It'll do.
my1911page4-1.jpg

My tricked out new 1911!
1911viet.jpg

Just kidding.:doh:
The pistol shown, evidently was an effort to create a cheap (and easy to make) 1911 from sheet metal (etc), used by Vietnamese in the Vietnam war.
Amazing they shot it and lived to tell the tale.

My tricked out new 1911!
1911viet.jpg

Just kidding.:doh:
The pistol shown, evidently was an effort to create a cheap (and easy to make) 1911 from sheet metal (etc), used by Vietnamese in the Vietnam war.
Amazing they shot it and lived to tell the tale.

I have a Chinese Made Mauser (1936) it looks like it was made in the same shop this pistol was made it.

You know, Ruger has to be quite possibly one of the most UNDER-RATED handguns in the world.

I LOVE Ruger.

Beautiful pieces by the way!

God I can't wait to get back to the states and start my collection! If anyone runs out of room in there home to store any of these...Just let me know and I can take them off of your hands for you :)

A few toys....

Remington 700 PSS .308 with Leupold 3.5x10 variable, Jewell Trigger, Harris Bi pods.

Colt AR-15 w/ Gunny Hathcock's signature on the butt stock.

.45 Kimber Custom Compact and .357 Dirty Harry S&W Magnum.

A few toys....

Remington 700 PSS .308 with Leupold 3.5x10 variable, Jewell Trigger, Harris Bi pods.

Colt AR-15 w/ Gunny Hathcock's signature on the butt stock.

.45 Kimber Custom Compact and .357 Dirty Harry S&W Magnum.

I got a .308 with a Jewell trigger; I love that trigger. I've got a Shilen barrel right now, but it's fluted-in 1500 rounds I think I'll dx it for a tapered bull.

I bet that Whitefeather rifle's worth a few bucks.

I got a .308 with a Jewell trigger; I love that trigger. I've got a Shilen barrel right now, but it's fluted-in 1500 rounds I think I'll dx it for a tapered bull.

Jewell's are my favorite, there's nothing like it; but Shilen makes a pirty nice trigger, once you get that last bita creep outa them.:eek:

I'm not sure what it's worth but I know he didn't want to sign it at first, so it might be the only AR-15 that he ever signed. I was persistent. But he was also at a lot of gun shows back in his day, so who knows; but I'll never sell it.

He wasn't a fan of the early M16 and he flat out told me no the first time I asked him to sign it. Then he explained to me how many guys in Vietnam were killed due to the early troubles of that weapon. I believe that he said one of his spotters was shot one time while they were extracting out of a hot zone and he was trying to clear a malfunction.

I'm actually looking to replace the buttstock with something short and at the same time replace the upper receiver with something nice and pirty. I've been lurking around this site for a few days and I've seen a few good links/threads, but if you/ or anyone has any suggestions to take a virgin Colt AR-15 (pre-ban) and modify it to a M-4 type, feel free to let me know.

I'm not sure what it's worth but I know he didn't want to sign it at first, so it might be the only AR-15 that he ever signed. I was persistent. But he was also at a lot of gun shows back in his day, so who knows; but I'll never sell it.

He wasn't a fan of the early M16 and he flat out told me no the first time I asked him to sign it. Then he explained to me how many guys in Vietnam were killed due to the early troubles of that weapon. I believe that he said one of his spotters was shot one time while they were extracting out of a hot zone and he was trying to clear a malfunction.

I'm actually looking to replace the buttstock with something short and at the same time replace the upper receiver with something nice and pirty. I've been lurking around this site for a few days and I've seen a few good links/threads, but if you/ or anyone has any suggestions to take a virgin Colt AR-15 (pre-ban) and modify it to a M-4 type, feel free to let me know.

82dtrooper knows all that shit.

Leave the AR-15 as it is, buy a stripped lower receiver and build from there.

And Koz! Those two are ARAnimals! :cool:
JAB's no slouch either.

M1Talking1.jpg

But, the "dark side" calls...

Leave the AR-15 as it is, buy a stripped lower receiver and build from there.
Have to agree with Hollis. You don't want to touch THAT piece.
:2c:

Thanks. I damn near bought one when I got the SR9, 'cause it was so cheap.
I love that fucking thang, though. Never thought I'd say that about any 9 mil other than my BHP.

Yup, and SR9 bilt rite hare in Preskitt, AZ! (now, WTF are they going to build it in .40!?)

Back