Let's see that shooter

Leave the AR-15 as it is, buy a stripped lower receiver and build from there.

I have to agree, spend an extra $200 and build another AR. By the time you finish kitting up that Colt you will have spent enough to build another.

Stripped lower's can be found $130 price range and you can still get a lower parts kit under a $100 if you shop around. Or if your lucky find a M4 rifle kit around $600 + $130 for a stipped lower, $730 for a lower end M4 now a days is pretty damn good. But yet again, you have got to shop for the deals...:2c:

Thanks for the info. I think I'd rather build it up from scratch, now that I think of it.}:-)

And when you finish, maybe you'll like it so much you'll reconsider selling that Whitefeather AR...

Hey, I have a basketball with a "Barry Soetero" signature-wanna trade? :D

And just swap the bolt? That simple? Thanks.
Saying again what has been said...

Buy the upper that you want as a complete assy, cheaper than collecting a bunch of parts. You not saving much stripping the Colt for the receiver, but you are loosing a rifle with some value.

A strip lower is $125 - $200 depending. The parts for the for the strip lower $60 -90.

You can look at a bunch of place, Florida Gun Works for AR kits, Brownells, Cheaper than Dirt, etc etc......... Maybe use google.

My motto is more guns are preferred to less.

Saying again what has been said...

Buy the upper that you want as a complete assy, cheaper than collecting a bunch of parts. You not saving much stripping the Colt for the receiver, but you are loosing a rifle with some value.

A strip lower is $125 - $200 depending. The parts for the for the strip lower $60 -90.

You can look at a bunch of place, Florida Gun Works for AR kits, Brownells, Cheaper than Dirt, etc etc......... Maybe use google.

My motto is more guns are preferred to less.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Just a couple of pistols that I call my "Silent Partners"

Very nice.

I had the HK .45 (not suppressed) when it first came out but it was a little to big for me to conceal so I traded it for the current .45 I have, that being a Kimber.

But I didn't have anything like those bad mamajama's - nice tools.

Just a couple of pistols that I call my "Silent Partners"
Holy Shit, 82...you've got a Mark 23? Those things are a freaking tank!
I didn't realize how HUGE they are until I had one in the shop the other day. Do you holster it, or carry it in a wheelbarrow? ;)
With the supressor shown, I would need a shoulder stock attachment!
They are very "nice and tight" though...very smooth slide, like a (real)Beretta. (or SIG). Nice.
:cool:

Holy Shit, 82...you've got a Mark 23? Those things are a freaking tank!
I didn't realize how HUGE they are until I had one in the shop the other day. Do you holster it, or carry it in a wheelbarrow? ;)
With the supressor shown, I would need a shoulder stock attachment!
They are very "nice and tight" though...very smooth slide, like a (real)Beretta. (or SIG). Nice.
:cool:

They came with a towing packing. Maybe now it is optional?

I need another photo op. A 6.8 SPC bushy.

I think I need to hire a photographer or take a break from honey dos.

No way! You have a 6.8 Bushy now too!?!

If I was close I would do the photo shoot for you! I am so envious!!! DAMN!!!!

The 6.8 ballistics just look awesome. The lower is a standard Ar receiver right? What about the mags for the 6.8? The mag for 6.8s is the same dimensions as the 5.56 mags?

I think the 6.8 is about the same length but just a bit thicker right?

Are you going to do a Range Report for the 6.8 Bushy?

The Bushy 6.8

0068SPC.jpg

The mags look similar, I am going to try them later. The Mags are marked 6.8. Mags don't need high tolerance so we will see.

I am planning to go to the range, see how it goes. Might be a while.

The 8mm Hakim. I am making barrel bands for it. It is a pleasure to shoot.

00Hakim.jpg

Hollis... This thread makes me hate you lol.

Those are some sweet looking weapons dude, especially the Hakim.

Back