Let's see that shooter

On a more serious note, since I'm (likely) due to off cycle PCS, should I just wait to purchase an AR and M17 in my new duty station, or should I get one once I return CONUS? Want to minimize paperwork and headaches if possible.

Last edited:
On a more serious note, since I'm (likely) due to off cycle PCS, should I just wait to purchase an AR and M17 in my new duty station, or should I get one once I return CONUS? Want to minimize paperwork and headaches if possible.
What OCONUS duty station? Some are a bigger hassle than others to have those kinds of weapons.

Here is one of my more sedate and classic hunting weapons. It is actually my favorite walking in the woods and, taking a nap weapons. Along with my Super Blackhawk on my hip👍View attachment 39521
Savage 24VA 30-30/20 gauge.

That's nice. I had a Savage 16ga breakopen years ago. Kicked like horse but I loved it.

My Dad has that exact shotgun - single barrel. He is 76 now and has had it since he was 12, IIRC. Still kicks like a mule.

Yep, single barrel. I tore up the woods of Onslow County with that thing. That was when Jacksonville NC had thousands of acres of forest accessible by logging roads. Used to drive my Ford Pinto in there, park it & hunt all day. Nobody within miles.

Yep, single barrel. I tore up the woods of Onslow County with that thing. That was when Jacksonville NC had thousands of acres of forest accessible by logging roads. Used to drive my Ford Pinto in there, park it & hunt all day. Nobody within miles.

Hofmann Forest is still there as is Croatan Natl Forest/Game Lands. Because of those two protected forested areas most of Onslow is still unoccupied. Great hunting.

Hofmann Forest is still there as is Croatan Natl Forest/Game Lands. Because of those two protected forested areas most of Onslow is still unoccupied. Great hunting.

That’s good to know. Last time I was there was about 9 years ago. My kid was playing baseball for the Morehead City Marlins. Brought back lots of memories for me going through J-ville and Swansboro.

That’s good to know. Last time I was there was about 9 years ago. My kid was playing baseball for the Morehead City Marlins. Brought back lots of memories for me going through J-ville and Swansboro.

I grew up there, 3001 Saipan Drive in Tarawa Terrace II, early to mid 70s, then stationed there (90s). To me it's "home" though I've lived other places longer. Now it's changed so much.

We go to Morehead City/Atlantic Beach a couple or three times a year.

I am so tempted right now.

Gold AK 47 M70 - AtlanticFirearms.com

1653344223673.png
😈dooooo iiiiiiiiitttt!😈

Back