Let's see that shooter

So… out of the blue my wife said she wanted her own gun and to know how to shoot it and maintain it. I laid out all of my pistols and she landed on the P320 x-carry legion. Went to the range and she crushed it. Whet to the local gun shop. She messed around with 30 guns and decided to bug an x-carry legion. Put the non threaded barrel, Borbo rear sight, Dawson front sight and 6.5 moa RMR. Proud husband!

Attachments

• 84502563-A1E9-47F8-A948-460FE328DFC9.jpeg
    84502563-A1E9-47F8-A948-460FE328DFC9.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
I saw that a little in the first video on the locked slide she jerked a little trying to make it fire again but that's Ok She is learning, and she will get there.
Thanks! One thing I learned over the years is that a husband should never try and teach his wife. When she came to me and wanted to learn I was blown away. We went out and I was patient, she listened and in the end she found she enjoys shooting…somewhat. The whole point was she having a gun she’s familiar with so when I deploy she has protection.

I shot IDPA match yesterday, I'm constantly about 2/3 down the score sheet. I'm shooting VP9, I want to switch to the Glock but I need a new trigger bar and spring. It's got the New York bar in it which is a crappy heavy pull.

Why not get a stock trigger setup and polish it up? Or put in an Apex trigger.

I may end up there, but I want to eliminate the low hanging fruit first. Cheap, and easy to switch out.

Right now I can't shoot the Glock because the trigger is too heavy, when I was in the hospital after my cancer surgery they had a line in my right wrist up against that nerve, and I have a little lost strength.

Back