Let's see that shooter

Nice setup! Basic, light and, effective. Great urban survival pieces. Along with the cannon for that special someone. Lol

As an aside. Most safety nazi’s will probably frown on the unsafe display of a loaded firearm. Really should have the safety on. The mag is loaded.
It doesn't violate the four rules. Those who want to add to them are free to do so, just remember that it only applies to the person adding them and not the persons that they expect it too from.

So I have decided to turn my beater Ruger lower and all Palmetto "just as good" beater upper into a Magpul meme rifle.

Something no one would want, lol. Then my buddy comes over and is now pining for it. Of all the rifles I own, THAT one??

Last edited:
So I decided I can't take it any longer...........
I gotta pop the cherry on this rifle and see how good or how bad it is on the range. So I'm gonna go to the range fist of next month. I'm waiting because I gotta buy a yearly membership at my local range. But I'm stoked and hoping she really performs like she looks. Wish me luck.

EDIT; I forgot it is a Aero M5 lower with a complete AR Stoner 243 upper.

IMG_0143[1].JPG
IMG_0144[1].JPG
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG

Here is what I picked up today for my girlfriend. It’s a complete PSA PA-15. It has the CHF Chrome lined FN barrel. I like the fixed carbine stock better. Than I thought I would and, she loves it. Mounted up the Aimpoint with a GG&G Accucam qd mount I had in my parts stock. I have a nice Geissele Mount. However, I like the interchangeability I have. As we have a 3rd complete upper with detachable carry handle. This is a backup upper should one of ours go tits up. Just about got all the parts to build a 3rd complete rifle. To keep in the car with us all the time. So for now the Marlin .44 and, .44 Super Blackhawk ride in the car along with our armor, first aid kits, and other necessities of life.
Oh yeah, also have had great results with the Holosun magnifier. It actually compensated for my astigmatism. Without wearing my glasses! Nice round dot instead of a smear. View attachment 36089View attachment 36090View attachment 36091

Is that an H&K I see? Ah I remember those when I was in before we had M4’s and SBR’s.
I have been looking at one of the Turkish Zenith knockoffs. However, I don’t have any other 9 mm weapons or ammo. So stocking a few thousands rounds of ammo for it would be tough.
Sweet piece👍

On a LE tac team we used MP5s before we got M4s and Mk18s..... The 9mm MP5 (we also had .45) is THE sweetest shooting gun in the world. Suppressed? Shooooo......

Back