Let's see that shooter

@Diamondback 2/2 of course I am not up to par. Whatever that is by whatever standard. I am a 60 year old former enlisted puke. I am not a “unit” guy or anything like that. I just train to be the best I can be at my age. As well as I am one of the medics for a State Preparedness Organization. If I can help my community. That is my position as a citizen. To be the best I can be for my people. Sorry if I have offended ANYONE with my posts.
Won’t post anymore. Thought it was enriching… guess I was wrong.

I'm not going to engage with you anymore after this post. I was making an observation and responding. The truth, I don't give two fucks about this bullshit. You rolled man, and this is the internet. So you do you, post your 200 guns, think your cool at any age...Its all good bubba, didn't mean to ruffle the fethers, but obviously I did. Have a great night, have a great life, enjoy your 200 guns, after being a big bad biker man who went to prison (not sure how that is a thing)... but yeah dude I think that you are absolutely full of shit and bring nothing to this board other than "oh I have this gun" and "watch my video" of being very sub par.

Regardless, enjoy your life and family. Stop feeding these youngsters bullshit "old man" and find another board to lye too.

Me I'm 👍

Thanks for the notice, didn’t ask for your pesos. Also this “Old Man” has nothing better to do and, I travel a lot… be seeing ya’😉

Hay man, this ain't what this thread is for, I am sure I'll get my peepee shaped for it. Hell they might take it down.... but I know, and you know... so let's leave it there.😆

Pretty straight here and, got all my rights restored for whatever that is worth. Had an old lady raped and murdered you fucking prick. Look it up seeing as how you know so much. So I took care of business. And that was the end of that.
Takes all kinds, right👍
You did time for manslaughter/murder? Whats your SID#, whats your "call" number?

I don't believe you, but I will shake your hand and buy you a beer if I am not right...

Hay man, this ain't what this thread is for, I am sure I'll get my peepee shaped for it. Hell they might take it down.... but I know, and you know... so let's leave it there.😆
Can you guys please just take this to PM?
I enjoy this thread for its intended discussion and dont want to see it closed..

Trying to get this thread back on track a little bit...

This isn't mine - belongs to a buddy - but it's my next build:

Can Cannon - uses .223 blanks to launch cans, tennis balls, or golf balls (small attachment).

Haven't tried golf balls because it supposedly launches them up to 600 yds (this is less interesting to me anyway)! Can launcher works great, even with tall boys.

Also has a grappling hook option because...why not?
IMG_20220619_112654.jpgIMG_20220619_112616.jpg

Trying to get this thread back on track a little bit...

This isn't mine - belongs to a buddy - but it's my next build:

Can Cannon - uses .223 blanks to launch cans, tennis balls, or golf balls (small attachment).

Haven't tried golf balls because it supposedly launches them up to 600 yds (this is less interesting to me anyway)! Can launcher works great, even with tall boys.

Also has a grappling hook option because...why not?
View attachment 39700View attachment 39701

I need one of these for actual golf.

My "20 year pistol" is being built. I will post some pics when it gets in- I wanted a new carry pistol, but also wanted to spend a little money (I have 4 glocks and a couple Sigs, including a 320 that looks remarkably like @Downtown “Funky Stuff” Malone🍆 from up above that are pretty bare bones) in recognition of me passing 2 decades.

I have a long gun being built too- I will throw those up if it ever gets done lol.

Back