Let's see that shooter

Nah, I’m a stamp collector. I have a lower I did a form one on a few years back that’s been sitting. I’m putting the Surefire SOCOM 2 plate break on it. It’s going to obnoxious 🥸
Would like to hear about how well you like that brake. I love the SF 4 prong FH personally. Have a qd SF Warden that I am hoping to convert. If the NFA goes away, like it should.

Mainly want to know how well the brake works for you. What length barrel?

Would like to hear about how well you like that brake. I love the SF 4 prong FH personally. Have a qd SF Warden that I am hoping to convert. If the NFA goes away, like it should.

Mainly want to know how well the brake works for you. What length barrel?
I have one on a 14.5 and love it. Shoots super flat.

I have one on a 14.5 and love it. Shoots super flat.
I have a 14.5 URG-I USASOC upper. Was built by Potomac Armory in Herndon VA. It was one of the "contract" uppers. I like it pretty good.
Do you have any experience with the 4 prong? To be able to give input on the pro's and con's. Of one over the other. I really like the lower signature of rhe 4 prong. It is just am exercise in what if's at this point.
However, I have a PDW in mind. That I will probably want to have a better controlled muzzle impulse.

I have a 14.5 URG-I USASOC upper. Was built by Potomac Armory in Herndon VA. It was one of the "contract" uppers. I like it pretty good.
Do you have any experience with the 4 prong? To be able to give input on the pro's and con's. Of one over the other. I really like the lower signature of rhe 4 prong. It is just am exercise in what if's at this point.
However, I have a PDW in mind. That I will probably want to have a better controlled muzzle impulse.
This is technique only, for flash suppression I like the bird cage. It’s does a fine job but full auto it tends to rise to the right. I have comps/breaks on just a hand full of guns and I do so because I like how flat they run. One thing I discovered was the BCM flash hider/comp “hybrid”… you kind of get the best both worlds. I had a 4 prong on an 11.5 and for me the A2 is just as good for around 5 bones.

This is technique only, for flash suppression I like the bird cage. It’s does a fine job but full auto it tends to rise to the right. I have comps/breaks on just a hand full of guns and I do so because I like how flat they run. One thing I discovered was the BCM flash hider/comp “hybrid”… you kind of get the best both worlds. I had a 4 prong on an 11.5 and for me the A2 is just as good for around 5 bones.
Thanks, the 4 prong was spec'd. So it is what is on it. I am a fan of old pencil barreled A1's/A2's with the standard birdcage. Just a lot easier with such a low weight and, zero fuss.
Appreciate your input a TON.

Back