Let's see that shooter

Attachments

• 90FA34D4-14F2-4FF5-A7B3-0016F26180FC.jpeg
    90FA34D4-14F2-4FF5-A7B3-0016F26180FC.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 12
This is what was on the Walther web site regarding Safariland holsters…

NOTE: There are a number of holsters available from Safariland that are made for competitors’ handguns that will work with various Q4 SF and Q5 SF models. They work when certain weapon lights are mounted to the SF models. We did not include those on this list because they are not officially approved and thus we do not want to cause any confusion.

Edit: I did reach out to Walther and they were no help…

Last edited:
I’ll have to send mine off to get cut.

Do you know what Safariland 6000 series ALS holster works with it? New to the Walther line up and not sure what plastic version the SF is closest to.
I can check and see what model my old school SL holster is, it works with Walther, I'll let you know. It's probably not gonna be officially approved, either, but it might be a start.

On today’s installment of “A Stroll Downtown” with your host, Downtown “Funky Stuff” Malone🍆 we are going to dig way back in the vault and review a build I did around 14 or so years ago with updates along the way. Like my SERE/water survival instructor does, we will go tip to but and break it down.

Built on DPMS upper and lower (one of the good sets with no milling marks) set, has a Surefire SOCOM pinned and welded to a DD 14.5”!barrel. Has the OG 6 lug 12” DD lite rail, Surefire Scout with Cloud Defensive pressure pad retainer, Troy VFG, DD BCG, Geissele SSA-E trigger, an old EoTech 556 (when they were good before they went bad) with a G34 magnifier, Magpul grip and UBR stock.

14CA3C63-C849-4078-B96A-AA3D9F619145.jpeg

On today’s installment of “A Stroll Downtown” with your host, Downtown “Funky Stuff” Malone🍆 we are going to dig way back in the vault and review a build I did around 14 or so years ago with updates along the way. Like my SERE/water survival instructor does, we will go tip to but and break it down.

Built on DPMS upper and lower (one of the good sets with no milling marks) set, has a Surefire SOCOM pinned and welded to a DD 14.5”!barrel. Has the OG 6 lug 12” DD lite rail, Surefire Scout with Cloud Defensive pressure pad retainer, Troy VFG, DD BCG, Geissele SSA-E trigger, an old EoTech 556 (when they were good before they went bad) with a G34 magnifier, Magpul grip and UBR stock.

View attachment 40218
Mike J?

I’ll have to send mine off to get cut.

Do you know what Safariland 6000 series ALS holster works with it? New to the Walther line up and not sure what plastic version the SF is closest to.
The SF models are built off of the PPQ, but their frames are different enough that they need different holsters.

I have no idea which Safariland holster will fit the Q4. I will say that you can use Q5 SF holsters with the Q4. The only difference is the slide length.

Last edited:
On today’s installment of “A Stroll Downtown” with your host, Downtown “Funky Stuff” Malone🍆 we have a fine “modern” example of the pistol that won two world wars chambered in… you guessed it, The Lord’s caliber. It’s a 1911, it’s a Springfield, it’s an Operator and it’s ready for a tactical response!

Out of the box I was printing 2 inch groups at 25 yards. Only work I did to it was tighten up the frame to slide fit, throat and polish the feed ramps and add the Surefire.5C5F2E88-CD4B-407E-AF92-D4D969CFFBE4.jpeg

Picked this up in 2017 right before I came back on AD. Gander Mountain was closing down and practically stole it.
Smith & Wesson M&P 9L C.O.R.E. From their performance center. Changed out the ported barrel for the KKM, rebuilt the fire controls with Apex, Trijicon suppressor height sights, C&H mounting plate for the RMR.

9E9CF5D8-40A9-4F9E-A028-5FB840D2D453.jpeg

Back