Looking for a good pair of tac pants

I think that was a photo taken in Jo'burg just before they started shooting the movie lol

Irish, do you seriously know what pants he's wearing?

Aussies are experts on men's fashion. Particularly pants, specifically the insides of men's pants. }:-)

LOL... someone just asked about tacpants...:D I love this forum!

lol I felt weird asking, but I don't know what else to call them. Can't wear blue jean pants, can't wear dress pants, can't wear swim trunks. Got to call them something.

Bought a pair of the Blackhawk and fixing to order some Vertx, but I ordered a size too large on the waist. Too baggy around the ***. I've got a person that does all the tailoring on my uniforms.. has anyone had any luck tailoring ripstop? I've never heard of it myself.

lol I felt weird asking, but I don't know what else to call them. Can't wear blue jean pants, can't wear dress pants, can't wear swim trunks. Got to call them something.

Bought a pair of the Blackhawk and fixing to order some Vertx, but I ordered a size too large on the waist. Too baggy around the ***. I've got a person that does all the tailoring on my uniforms.. has anyone had any luck tailoring ripstop? I've never heard of it myself.

I have had a shitload of rip stop uniforms tailored, no problems at all. Let me know how you like the Vertx, I have been eyeballing them for awhile now. I wear 5.11, but I also have a few pairs of North Face cargos that I think are GTG.

I have had a shitload of rip stop uniforms tailored, no problems at all. Let me know how you like the Vertx, I have been eyeballing them for awhile now. I wear 5.11, but I also have a few pairs of North Face cargos that I think are GTG.

Going in the morning to have her do mine. Luckily I'm related to her somehow so she always does mine before the rest, no waiting a week.

I haven't ordered the Vertx yet. I sort of like these and want to see how they do before spending more money. I'm sure it's been discussed here before but if you go to Promotive you can get Vertx pants right now for 35 - 40 bucks.

Our SWAT team is doing joint training with another city Thursday morning. I got invited to train with so I'll get to wear these pants sooner than I thought.

Ask Digrar.. He might know lol

Not me, I do have a BDP patch though. Cool by association.

Aussies are experts on men's fashion. Particularly pants, specifically the insides of men's pants. }:-)

You would be an expert too if you wore pants instead of the assless chaps you generally get around in.

That's Troll Cammo.
seems the same regiment
TIGGER_4.JPG

I've worn my new 5.11 taclite pros a few times over the past couple of weeks and:
1. they seem to run a bit small in the waist and long in the inseam
2. they feel like you're wearing cardboard
3. over priced

Back